News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

FireArrow

Is it just me or isn't it common courtesy that if your talking about plans in front of someone else you should invite them? Like, I invited another guy along with my dinner plans because if I didn't I would had to either make up some dumb excuse about why I had to go or awkwardly tell him that I was going out to dinner with 2 people that he's also close friends with. That's just common courtesy right.

Well anyways, at said dinner, the people there were constantly talking about different plans with people that I knew and even arranging said events on their phone. Maybe I'm just being dumb but I thought it was the rudest thing. Like please, if you don't wanna invite me then can you wait to talk about it till after? Don't turn to your other friend and say "Hey, you avaliable on [insert day here], that's when we're doing [insert thing] with [insert people you're friends with.]"
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

I don't like it when I feel like my friends don't like me that much either.
unmotivated

WaluigiTime64

Yeah, it's quite disrespectful to do that sort of thing. "Friends" shouldn't be doing that (I mean, friends are usually jerks to each other anyway, but there are still limits).
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Bubbles

I don't get how someone can even do that and not feel guilty about it though. Like if one of my friends tries to start a convo like that and someone around us is a friend but clearly not invited I get so stressed and upset like no!!! don't do that please

braix

I don't have friends

But I do see how that can be annoying and rude
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

cashwarrior1

FireArrow

I just always thought it was common courtesy I dunno
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pianist Da Sootopolis

It's one of those things that falls into the "not being a dick but still not taught in school" category.
what is shitpost

Latios212

Quote from: FireArrow on June 27, 2016, 04:34:35 PMI just always thought it was common courtesy I dunno
It is. An alarming amount of people lack this, however.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

ZeldaFan

When someone sends you 5 short texts in a row, with information that could've easily been contained in one text...
Once in a while, or as a joke, sure. But it's every single time

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

EFitTrainr

Kman96 knows exactly how you feel.
I like food.

braix

When somebody goes to the squat rack and stays there doing barbell curls or some shit like that for 20 minutes
Dammit man there's one squat rack you could do those curls literally anywhere else in the gym
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Tbh whenever anyone stays at anything in a gym longer than like 15 minutes
Like bruh, finish your set and do something else so somebody else can get a set in jfc
what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: shadowkirby on June 30, 2016, 11:59:08 AMKman96 knows exactly how you feel.
Kman will remember this.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber