[NDS] Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver - "National Park"

Started by MassiveMayhem, July 16, 2011, 12:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoboMoga

*BUMP* did you finish the piece Bespinben? Would love to hear it :))

Bespinben

No, but it's one of the things I plan to do before I leave. I mean, come on, this request is over a year old, I can't have it become 3 years old, no way.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Nebbles

I'm really excited to hear this! It's one of my favorite tracks from HG/SS :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MassiveMayhem

I totally forgot about this request but once I saw it on the first page on the request forums I was like. "IS IT DONE?!"
It's not. Haha.
I'm so excited for this one though. It'll be worth the wait.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SlowPokemon

You say this like it's actually going to be playable
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MassiveMayhem

EDIT: Maybe the first few measures.  The rest of the song isn't too bad.
Looked over the WIP again. Yeah, forgot how impossible it looks. But nonetheless, an exciting piece to have on paper.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Bespinben

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 24, 2012, 09:34:28 AMYou say this like it's actually going to be playable

That's actually one of the factors of why it's been taking so long (besides me just not working on it). I'm trying to find good ways to rephrase the passages so that they reflect the structural characteristics of the HGSS version, while not beng necessarily a pure note for note transcription, so as to keep difficulty at a reasonable level.

The beginning will stay as is though, no doubt.

MoboMoga

You should update the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G4j79Lifm8

I love the part from 0:49~1:00 because of the piano lol

Bespinben

Sorry guys, but as much as I'd like to say I can bust out HGSS National Park as my last big going-away arrangement, I just don't have time. Plus, I got chewed out earlier today by my dad because I "spend way too much time on the computer and not enough time preparing for the mission". I really don't want to escalate that conflict any further by spending EVEN MORE time than usual trying to quickly put together another arrangement 2 days right before I leave.

New drinking game - take a shot every time Bespinben makes a delay on National Park.

Yugi

Is HG/SS National park the same as G/S National Park?
Because I might be able to arrange it.

Bespinben

Quote from: SocialFox on October 19, 2012, 02:58:55 PMIs HG/SS National park the same as G/S National Park?
Because I might be able to arrange it.

Not in the least. If it were the same, this thread wouldn't exist.

Plus, I didn't say I wasn't going to arrange it anymore. Just said I'd be delaying it for another extensive length of time. Of course, if you want to give the song a shot, by all means, you're welcome to do so. Just don't say I didn't warn you though.

Pakken

Just in case anyone comes across this again:
I'm the guy who played the intro in the video link posted, and I wanted to say thanks for using it. Just in case anyone still needs it, I do have a rough transcription of the intro in .pdf format. Just send me an e-mail found in the description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2-HWIM6cWo

Thanks,
Pakken

JDMEK5

I could maybe try taking a shot at it. I have prime resources. Like Bespinben said though, playability could be the hardest part about it.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Nebbles

Maybe have a duet version and a solo version? That might be too much work though...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel