News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver - "National Park"

Started by MassiveMayhem, July 16, 2011, 12:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Hmmm well the piano part is performed as solo piano in the original piece, so it is definitely possible to do it as a solo piece. It would be very difficult though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Hmm, this reminds me that I started this long ago... It could be useful if someone takes it.

Guitargamer57

I don't know if this request has been fulfilled (seems it's not). I found this video, and the sheets are in the description on it:

cropsmack

Latios212

Quote from: Bespinben on August 16, 2012, 09:56:41 PMI mean, come on, this request is over a year old, I can't have it become 3 years old, no way.

Time's up! Can I steal it from you Ben
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

I was going to try my hand at this a while ago, and as it turns out, many have tried and failed.
So uh never mind lol
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

I would like to be a part of this group that has attempted but never finished this song

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

Consider it started. That said, anyone else is free to arrange it too! (Don't expect me to actually finish ;))

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Hey, that's okay. You do seem to have a habit of not finishing certain unmentionable things involving ceremonies speeches and awards wink wink nudge nudge cough cough hack choke sputter gasp help
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

JDMEK5

Quote from: Latios212 on February 03, 2016, 10:52:25 AMConsider it started. That said, anyone else is free to arrange it too! (Don't expect me to actually finish ;))
If it helps that chance of it being finished, I'll help you.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

DonValentino

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!