News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Turntable.fm

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 19, 2011, 04:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

http://turntable.fm

So this is a pretty cool new site.  It's basically a music sharing social experience deal.  It's broken up into "rooms", which have spaces for 5 "DJs" who can either pick from the turntable library or upload music from their computer to play to the rest of the audience in the "room".

People then either "awesome" or "lame" vote the song, with "awesome" votes giving the DJ points so they can have a fancy gorilla avatar and whatever.

So, it would be pretty cool for an NSM turntable partay room.  The only issue is that it apparently only lets people in the US use it at the moment, so sadface.

I created a NSM room so we can have cool parties and what.  Though it only really works if a bunch of you decide to go in ;D

http://turntable.fm/ninsheetmusic

me irl
[close]

Dude

Brassman388

Sounds like a great idea!

When, exactly?

Jub3r7

It seems like I have to start choosing the music I play more wisely... :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

I'm on rite now so GOGOGO

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Greg

AOSFOASUBF

...I'm canadian  >:(

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

But everyone keeps hiding as soon as I show up. My music isn't that bad.

SuperFireKirby

WELL GET THE FUCK OVER HERE! ;D