News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

DO WANT.

Started by SlowPokemon, July 21, 2011, 04:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Given the low demand for the WiiU, especially nowadays, I wouldn't start the bidding any higher than, like, $150. And since eBay's a bidding site, it's better to start low anyway.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

I'd start it at $0.99, but that's just me. Another slower way to go about it would be to put it for a reasonable buy it now price, then add the option to make an offer.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Splatoon Inkling

I think I'll try the $250.00 because my mom and dad thought it was not worth doing it through game stop because the would only do $170.00 and then I'll try selling my 18 wii games and 4 wii u games. Well there are a few more than that but some of them are in bad shape so I would not bother selling them.

Maelstrom

Some quick research shows that you can expect the final price to be around 150-180 so I'd say start it at 100

Olimar12345

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 14, 2018, 03:40:04 PMSome quick research shows that you can expect the final price to be around 150-180 so I'd say start it at 100

From my experience starting auctions high actually results in a lower final selling price. This is because it turns off people who are looking to get a good deal, whereas if you start it super low you are basically guaranteed to have a bidding war in the last several minutes. In short you want more people to watch it.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 14, 2018, 04:10:49 PMFrom my experience starting auctions high actually results in a lower final selling price. This is because it turns off people who are looking to get a good deal, whereas if you start it super low you are basically guaranteed to have a bidding war in the last several minutes. In short you want more people to watch it.
ooooooohhhhh ok

Splatoon Inkling

Well I since we are gonna possibly sell the wii u we have to have a family talk about it because my mom says she likes to play wii fit sometimes but we do have our wii sitting around in our office. My dad only recently learned about my plan so he is making us do some extra chores around the house to earn money for it. But then I told my mom that it is $299.99 and we can still do the extra chores but sell the wii u but we will see once we have had the talk. but anyway I was looking at some nintendo switches online and the normal one with the neon red and blue joycons was $299.99 while a splatoon bundle one with neon green and pink joycons with a splatoon 2 case for the switch and a digital splatoon 2 digital download code is $469.99! //https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Switch-Hardware-Splatoon-Green-Joy-Cons/dp/B075JNYN3W/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1531748560&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=nintendo+switch+splatoon+2+bundle&dpPl=1&dpID=51lsH8M-zFL&ref=plSrch Kinda pricey I think. So maybe I'll see about a normal one then just buy splatoon 2 seperate.

Olimar12345

The Splatoon bundle has (appropriately so) become a collector's item. Go for the two separately and you'll save about $100.

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 16, 2018, 07:10:02 AMThe Splatoon bundle has (appropriately so) become a collector's item. Go for the two separately and you'll save about $100.
Oh wow. Ok

Splatoon Inkling

Breaking news! I got my mom to ask my dad if we could get a switch and he is ok with it! And we also ordered a joy con charging dock and splatoon 2! It's supposed to arrive on monday! WooHoo! My mom and dad want to see if we really want to sell the wii u before we change our minds, but thank you guys for your advice!  :D

Splatoon Inkling

:D

blueflower999

Please stop double/triple posting. It's irritating and unprofessional.  8)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 19, 2018, 05:17:50 PMPlease stop double/triple posting. It's irritating and unprofreshional.  8)

ftfy

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 19, 2018, 05:17:50 PMPlease stop double/triple posting. It's irritating and unprofessional.  8)
Oh ok. I just thought of more later. Yah your right I could just modify it into the first comment. I was just excited and wanted to tell you guys.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]