General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

It's an upcoming game for the 3DS, combining elements from Super Mario 64 and the Galaxy games. The Tanooki suit also makes its return in the game, generating a lot of hype from Mario fans.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

Erm...well, your avatar is Drifloon, so I would only expect you to be a little bit of an airhead  :P

Nebbles

Bespinben

I'm just kidding. I just had to take the opportunity to make a jest at you, that's all. Good humour.

The news about Super Mario 3D Land is fairly obscure, so you'd have to be crawling through blogs to find out stuff about it, so I don't blame you for not knowing.

Nebbles

Hmph.

Anyway, I'm excited for 3D Land big time. SMG2 tracks? .HELL. YES.

Bespinben

Here's a trailer you can watch Nebbles  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CBN9qqEok&feature=related

Nebbles

It looks awesome!

And pfff there's a level with a piano on it? XD Reminds me of you guys.

Bespinben

Hehehe, Ninsheetmusic makes a cameo appearance in Mario 3D Land!

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 15, 2011, 01:38:16 PMActually, I would love to see the Galaxy games, they're both fantastic and crazily fun; the only problem I would see would be the spin mechanic. Looking forward to SM3DL.

Galaxy on the 3DS? I think is pointless. There´s no graphics improvement and it would be the same thing. I think Galaxy fits better a console, not a portable. It´s the same with this: people who want Prime Trilogy on 3DS. Why? The Wii version is badass already!  :P

Nintendo, just give us a Wario World 2, an announcement for a new F-Zero 3DS, an Emerald remake and a Majora´s Mask 3D. You win money, we are happy. Everyone wins!   :(

SlowPokemon

Well quite honestly I'm more concerned with SM3DL, and I didn't care for Sunshine enough that I don't know if I would buy a remake. Emerald remake, though? Ruby and Sapphire 3D or something? One hundred percent.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

Meh, I don't really care, just as long as they start selling good games on the 3DS. Ocarina of Time can only last for so long. Sooner or later people are going to get bored and put it down. They need another good 3DS game desperatly

Oh and another PMD would be nice

DonValentino

Quote from: Clanker37 on August 16, 2011, 06:16:37 AMMeh, I don't really care, just as long as they start selling good games on the 3DS. Ocarina of Time can only last for so long. Sooner or later people are going to get bored and put it down. They need another good 3DS game desperatly

Oh and another PMD would be nice

Hopefully, Starfox is coming soon, right? My 3DS is dusty, I only use it to play Game & Watch Gallery, Shantae and Super Mario Land.  :P

Nebbles

I want another PMD SO BADLY. Ugh. It needs to be made.

DonValentino

What about those PMD that were going to be released on Wii? Lightning something, Flare something and Stormy something? (Sorry, I don´t know the full name  :P) Or only in Japan?
For the WiiWare, I guess...  ???