News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[Wii] Mario Kart Wii - "Moonveiw Highway"

Started by Clanker37, July 31, 2011, 09:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clanker37

Completed and on site

OK guys. Whos' up for a really hard song?
Mario Kart Wii
Moonview Highway http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L63qDRoICz4

Good Luck

Bespinben

I choose you DekuTrombonist! Use Arrange!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fingerz

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 31, 2011, 09:29:08 PMOK guys. Whos' up for a really hard song?
You call that hard? If no one else takes this by Friday I'll do it.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

Maybe the song just seems hard because of the sixteenth note runs.

fingerz

Hard to play but not hard to arrange. :P

How's that Tiny Woods of yours coming along Bespinben? I'm eager to hear it. :)
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

I JUST finished it, like right now. I'm posting it this VERY moment, check it out! I think my arrangement turned out pretty good.

fingerz

I can't check it out yet, sadly. I'll be able to check it on Saturday.

Bespinben

Awww that's too bad. But I guess that means I have time to do Mt. Blaze or finish the "Parting" song before then, so that's cool  :)

Anyway, since it seems I turned this request for Mario Kart into an advertisement for my own submissions, I better get things back on topic --- Well, I hope someone decides to arrange this piece, but I'm probably not going to do it since it doesn't catch my fancy all too much. It would be awesome to see you arrange it though Fingerz.

fingerz

Well, it's not an awfully long song, so I could finish Elemental Palace and this on the weekend. :)

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Bespinben on July 31, 2011, 09:34:57 PMI choose you DekuTrombonist! Use Arrange!

*crawls back into Pokeball*

Clanker37

Quote from: fingerz on July 31, 2011, 10:12:25 PMYou call that hard? If no one else takes this by Friday I'll do it.
xo I was in a hurry and couldn't write properly. Plus it sounds hard to me! xo

Dudeman

I'm interested! (That's not a definite "Yes.")
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fingerz

NOBODY TAKE IT! I'VE STARTED IT ALREADY!
It is an awesome song to arrange, by the way. I'll get this done hopefully before the weekend. :)

Clanker37

^Oh yes! It's like my favourite song from MKW (Apart from Maple Treeway and some of the Retro tracks)

Bespinben

Oh awesome! Glad to see this request being started right away, unlike the request for "Run Away" from PMD that had been sitting in the forums for nearly a year XD Can't wait to hear how it turns out Fingerz  :D