News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Update, Thursday August 11th of 2011

Started by Winter, August 11, 2011, 09:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Huh, cool. But yeah the beginning would be hard, that much I know by my constant listening of it. XD
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

Game selection is in dr. mario. it's not a dr. mario song, it's the main title theme of the gameboy advance game "Dr. Mario/Puzzle League" when you pick to play either dr. mario or puzzle league.

edit: THERE.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Nintendude73

spitllama

Looks like the "Opelucid City" solo and duet were moved into Pokemon Mystery Dungeon instead of Pokemon Black and White
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

Quote from: Nintendude73 on August 11, 2011, 04:47:31 PMHOLY MOTHER OF  :-X
Someone used a Phoenix Down on deku, apparently.
Is it just me or did the number of his arrangements add up to about the number of the rest of the arrangements in the update combined?

And we can't forget winter. He has his strengths and his weaknesses, but apparently updating is one of his strengths.

Good job to the rest of the arrangers, too! You should all try to make it as the featured arranger for next week.
Easier said then done, I know, but if you keep trying, there's nothing you can't accomplish.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Quote from: spitllama on August 11, 2011, 04:55:18 PMLooks like the "Opelucid City" solo and duet were moved into Pokemon Mystery Dungeon instead of Pokemon Black and White

Fixed. Thanks for pointing it out. I get a little confused after like 50 sheets .-.

Quote from: Nintendude73 on August 11, 2011, 04:47:31 PMHOLY MOTHER OF  :-X

I know right!

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 11, 2011, 05:56:58 PMSomeone used a Phoenix Down on deku, apparently.
Is it just me or did the number of his arrangements add up to about the number of the rest of the arrangements in the update combined?

And we can't forget winter. He has his strengths and his weaknesses, but apparently updating is one of his strengths.

Yeah! It took me forever to upload his sheets! It was really nice to get them all up, and I think he had /more/ than the rest of the update. Not sure though, and don't wanna count :P

Also thanks! I haven't made any arrangements, cause I'm just not cut out to arrange as well as you guys. I just like helping out in the best way I can :)

dahans

We're almost hitting the 2000 mark.... woooooooooooooo!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Winter

Nintendude73

We're definitely going to hit 2000 way faster than we hit 1000.

triforceguy1

Grunty's Revenge is GBA not N64

Great update by the way :D

Winter

Sekter77

Awesome update everyone! Keep the arrangements coming!
Guitar and video games.

Kirbyfan101

<(-^.^<) <(-^.^-)> (>^.^-)>