News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Good Steam games to get?

Started by triforced1, August 14, 2011, 11:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

starrgrl24

If you like torturing yourself, get Super Meat Boy.

I like chocolate. :3

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

triforced1

Terraria looks fun, NO SUPER MEAT BOY. Deus Ex, probably.

starrgrl24

Quote from: triforced1 on August 16, 2011, 08:35:57 PMTerraria looks fun, NO SUPER MEAT BOY. Deus Ex, probably.

YES TERRARIA

I like chocolate. :3

KefkaticFanatic

Terraria is alright, but it's another one of those big open building games, where you will either get bored of it moderately quickly or be addicted to it.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: triforced1 on August 14, 2011, 11:08:39 AMIs Bioshock 2 fun? It looks kind of iffy
Bioshock 1 is much better.

Oh, get BORDERLANDS. Also, if you like Diablo-style rpg's, definitely get Torchlight. And if you like music games, get Audiosurf.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Borderlands is only moderately fun if you have people to play it with.  It's terribly boring as a single player game.

Audiosurf is okay to screw around with for a few minutes as it's just a casual game, but it's much less entertaining than some music casual games like, say, Beat Hazard.

Torchlight is very good though.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 17, 2011, 01:00:20 PMBorderlands is only moderately fun if you have people to play it with.  It's terribly boring as a single player game.
I beat the main campaign twice and every DLC in single player. And I get bored very easily. So it really just depends on what you find entertaining.

And despite it's flaws, the game is as addicting as hell once you get into it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

because playing a video game in multiplayer makes you so much less of a loner. -.-

Good luck with that, buddy.

KefkaticFanatic

I guess it would be hard to understand for somebody that doesn't have much social experience?

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

once again, we're referring to video games. Single player or multiplayer, it doesn't get much more anti-social. The only real difference is single player doesn't have a bunch of annoying 5 year-olds. But I guess it would be hard for somebody that doesn't have that much social experience to understand that playing online videogames doesn't count as having a social life. ohsnap

Also, none of my friends own the PC version of Borderlands. <.<

KefkaticFanatic

Playing with random people online is not what I'm talking about.  And you know that.

Stop being an annoying troll.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Troll? I don't know the meaning of such a stupid use for the word. How aboot this? Hmmmmm, listening?

Shut the fuck up, and keep your opinions/views/statements to yourself from now on if you don't want people challenging said opinions/views/statements. mmmmmmmmmkay?

CRISIS AVERTED.