News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Thanks! :)

Started by Jtehanonymous, August 19, 2011, 05:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jtehanonymous

Hello NSM Forums!

I'm John, and I just wanted to show my appreciation for this website. I've been using it for at least a few years now, but it only dawned on me today to actually make a forum account. I've used the sheet music here to make violin covers of lots of great Video Game music on youtube, and referred this website to countless people. This site has really been invaluable and a lot of what I played wouldn't have been possible without it.

So....thanks! :D

- John

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Thank you very much! And you are quite welcome :)

Bespinben

Glad you made an account! Feel free to request something you want arranged anytime you want. There will almost always be someone willing to take up the offer  ;)

AND WOW! I checked out your youtube channel - YOU'RE FREAKING AMAZING! I've actually watched one of your videos before too - I believe it was the RBY Trainer Battle duet, which makes YOU of all people posting HERE so much more awesome!

To everyone else on NSM --- this is JTehAnonymous's Youtube channel, check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/JTehAnonymous
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Winter

Awesome Drunken Lullabies cover o.o

DrP

Oh yes!!!!

(and Slow would love The Merry Go Round of Life!)

Jtehanonymous

Quote from: Bespinben on August 19, 2011, 11:53:12 PMGlad you made an account! Feel free to request something you want arranged anytime you want. There will almost always be someone willing to take up the offer  ;)

This is so great to know. I constantly get ideas and just struggle to find sheet music. And I'm not one of those people who can whip together something by ear in an hour or so. xD

I'm glad you guys like my youtube channel; that really means a lot to me coming from such musically talented people on this website! Wow. :o

Nebbles

AHA I KNEW THIS WAS YOU!

...I'm subscribed to you. :3 InvaderNebu at your service. You know who I am!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jtehanonymous

Quote from: Nebbles on August 21, 2011, 01:37:07 PMAHA I KNEW THIS WAS YOU!

...I'm subscribed to you. :3 InvaderNebu at your service. You know who I am!

InvaderNebu! <3333 How's that piano coming?

Nebbles

Quote from: Jtehanonymous on August 21, 2011, 01:41:20 PMInvaderNebu! <3333 How's that piano coming?

omg I got hearts ;v;

Not bad! I'm starting to get down Lavender Town with both hands, slowly. xD I'm still far behind, having missed two weeks of lessons due to vacations.

And call me Nebbles. c:

Jtehanonymous

Quote from: Nebbles on August 21, 2011, 01:42:36 PMNot bad! I'm starting to get down Lavender Town with both hands, slowly. xD I'm still far behind, having missed two weeks of lessons due to vacations.

And call me Nebbles. c:

Duh you get hearts. hahahaha, you're always so nice on Youtube! And you helped me pick out a cool request one time. I remember that!

Lavender town? Spooky, but very cool! :)

Alright, Nebbles! At least I already know one person here, so that makes it slightly easier for me. Hopefully I'll get to know more!

Nebbles

Which request was that? xD

Lavender Town is insanely simple, that's why. I'm staring at the Puzzle Plank Galaxy sheet music though. xD I wanna play that one already! Ah, alas, I will one day.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on August 21, 2011, 01:47:30 PMLavender Town is insanely simple, that's why. I'm staring at the Puzzle Plank Galaxy sheet music though. xD I wanna play that one already!

Oh god that one is hard xD You have too much initiative for just starting out! ^_^
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Ahaha, oh I do. xD I know I have to pace myself, though, which is why I'm just going along with Lavender Town for now.

Jtehanonymous

Quote from: Nebbles on August 21, 2011, 01:47:30 PMWhich request was that? xD

Lavender Town is insanely simple, that's why. I'm staring at the Puzzle Plank Galaxy sheet music though. xD I wanna play that one already! Ah, alas, I will one day.

You requested Puzzle Plank galaxy one time and I covered it! :) Ahahaha, funny how you should mention it in that post. xD