News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Thanks! :)

Started by Jtehanonymous, August 19, 2011, 05:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Yes, and I was so happy because I never saw anyone else cover it! XD 

It's my favourite Mario related tune. When I first heard I was all "PUT ON REPEAT FOREVER"
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

spitllama

Quote from: Nebbles on August 21, 2011, 01:51:38 PMAhaha, oh I do. xD I know I have to pace myself, though, which is why I'm just going along with Lavender Town for now.

Nebbles weren't you the one who was talking about playing Shado's "Frontier Brain Battle" when you were just learning the G scale? xD

That's dedication if I've ever seen it.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

LOL YEP

My name is Nebbles and I like to overachieve :'D

Bespinben

Welcome to the over-acheiver club  ;D

#2 in class <------
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Jtehanonymous

Quote from: Bespinben on August 21, 2011, 02:24:43 PMWelcome to the over-acheiver club  ;D

#2 in class <------

Graduated #1 in my class in 2010. xD

I suddenly realize that I might be old...
Derp.

Nebbles

Teehee you're oldddd~

But yeah, I plan to get those down in the future. And as I said on Youtube, we're totally going to duet on a song one day once I'm good enough! :3

Jtehanonymous

Quote from: Nebbles on August 21, 2011, 02:37:49 PMTeehee you're oldddd~

But yeah, I plan to get those down in the future. And as I said on Youtube, we're totally going to duet on a song one day once I'm good enough! :3

I'm looking forward it!

DrP

Almost everyone here makes me feel old. You get used to it!

Also, welcome to Club 19. Were pretty awesome!

fingerz

Pfft. You're not that old (yet).
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

By the time you're 19, I'll have my Master's Degree! (I am SO old!)

Nintendude73

Graduated in '09, so yeah, so a lot of y'all be young. :P  I'll be 21 in November...  Heck, 21 is still young.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, J!  I'll have to check out some of your stuff.  I love violin music (I would KILL to learn to play it, but I don't really have the time or resources; I grew up playing clarinet, now I'm attempting to teach myself piano).

Jtehanonymous

Quote from: Nintendude73 on August 22, 2011, 05:21:33 PMGraduated in '09, so yeah, so a lot of y'all be young. :P  I'll be 21 in November...  Heck, 21 is still young.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, J!  I'll have to check out some of your stuff.  I love violin music (I would KILL to learn to play it, but I don't really have the time or resources; I grew up playing clarinet, now I'm attempting to teach myself piano).

Thanks for the welcome! =) I don't think 21 is old... :P
I've got tons of violin videos to look at if you ever get bored. xD (Preferably, look at the newer ones...hahaha)

Nebbles

His violin covers are indeed awesome! Especially his SMG galaxy ones :D /totally not fangirling

Bespinben

Haha, I dig your new avatar Jtehanonymous XD Pikachu and ketchup...oh boy  :P
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Jtehanonymous

Quote from: Bespinben on August 22, 2011, 08:07:40 PMHaha, I dig your new avatar Jtehanonymous XD Pikachu and ketchup...oh boy  :P

Hahahaha, thank you! XDDD