News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

PROJECT .MUS CONVERSION -- **Now Finished!**

Started by Bespinben, August 21, 2011, 02:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

1/27 - Made the MUS for PMD "Credits" duet. Rewriting the dynamics for Finale playback was a pain in the rear.

- I also completed making the MUS for PMD "Parting". I appreciate your help Raymondbl, but there were so many
          things that still needed fixing after importing the XML (defining dynamics, writing in invisible pedal markings, etc.).
          I really appreciate the thought though.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

Hey Bespinben,

would this be of any use to you?
http://blog.finalemusic.com/post/2011/11/28/Finale-Blog-Free-Dolet-Software-Now-Available!.aspx

I was cruising through finale's blog and saw that and thought of you and this thread.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

GreekGeek

If you still need help on this one, I'm willing to help. But if the Dolet Shado mentioned helped you out, fine too =)

Bespinben

I appreciate the thought, I really do, but you should have noticed that I've already provided XML exports for each arrangement. I downloaded a 30-day trial version of Sibelius 7 when it first came out since it had in-built XML export, that's how.

JDMEK5

Gee, I really need help here too... Could I join you?
I hate to be a burden but it's better than making a whole separate topic, right?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bespinben

Well, my topic is geared towards Sibelius to Finale as opposed to Musescore to Finale. It'd probably be best if you made your own thread, that way you can edit the first post and what not. That, and my project has a very definite end, as I no longer use Sibelius for my arrangements (though I would still like to, but that's not what the community supports). You, on the other hand, still use Musescore and do not write arrangements natively in Finale.

Bespinben

3/7 - I finally got around to making the .mus for one of my better debut arrangements on NSM: PMD "Sky Tower" duet! No big changes were made other than redesigning the page layout and fixing rhythm notation errrors, but defining dynamics and the repeat structure took very long still.

Bespinben

3/21 - Made the .mus for PMD "Mt. Blaze" two-piano duet. It didn't take too long, as they weren't nearly as many dynamics to redefine like in Sky Tower duet, but I did have to revise the repeat structure and add in a missing part during the chorus of the song that apparently can only be heard in the Red Rescue Team version of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, even though Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team have the exact same soundtrack, difference being sound quality due to the former being for GBA and the latter for DS.

Bespinben

4/30 - Made the .mus for the anime version of Kanto Wild Pokemon Battle. ONLY ONE SONG LEFT TO CONVERT, then this long nightmare of mine shall finally be over  ;D  ;D  ;D

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

Quote[TV] Pokémon Anime, Seasons 3-5 (Johto Journeys):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johto Wild Pokémon Battle (Two pianos):  DONE!
[MUS]

....AND with that, I am now, at long last, FINALLY done with my Sibelius to Finale conversion project. Thank you spitllama and Raymondbl for your attempts to help me, and thank you K-Night, Shadoninja, and GreekGreek for your support and kindness!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*