News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[Wii] Xenoblade - "Gaur Plain"

Started by Mr.N, August 26, 2011, 03:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.N

Hi,

Listen to this beautiful Song. I would love to play it on piano.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xweRl4LZlmo

I don't think it'll be too hard to do. Some cords in the right hand and a simple left hand would be enough for me.
Perhaps the left hand could be more harmonic cords than this beat.

Please could anyone do this. It's such a phantastic melodie.

DonValentino

Wow! Xenoblade has just been released! That was fast!  :o

Great song, indeed. I´d like to give it a try, but I´m really busy at this moment.
I´d like to ask you something... Should I buy Xenoblade Chronicles? If you´ve played it, of course. Looks pretty nice, but I´m not sure... Could I get bored easily? I fear that happens the same as with Final Fantasy: Crystal Bearers, very good looking, but none worthy...  ???

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: WarioMan98 on August 26, 2011, 09:08:16 AMWow! Xenoblade has just been released! That was fast!  :o

Should I buy Xenoblade Chronicles?
They released it EVERYWHERE except the US. -.-
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

DonValentino

I can only say 1 thing...

*insert Nelson voice* HA-HA! *return to normal voice* >:D

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: WarioMan98 on August 26, 2011, 09:30:56 AMI can only say 1 thing...

*insert Nelson voice* HA-HA! *return to normal voice* >:D
Wait, where are you at?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

DonValentino

OK... you caught me... I was going to preorder it. But I couldn´t resist to write that! Mwahahahaha!  ::)

Mr.N

Quote from: WarioMan98 on August 26, 2011, 09:08:16 AMWow! Xenoblade has just been released! That was fast!  :o

Great song, indeed. I´d like to give it a try, but I´m really busy at this moment.
I´d like to ask you something... Should I buy Xenoblade Chronicles? If you´ve played it, of course. Looks pretty nice, but I´m not sure... Could I get bored easily? I fear that happens the same as with Final Fantasy: Crystal Bearers, very good looking, but none worthy...  ???

I finally got it. This song reminds me to Vind Valley from Sonic Adventure.

Please try to make this song. It's so great.

BUY XENOBLADE!! It's one of the best games on the Wii. The field is HUGE (Zelda Twilight Princes is soooo smal compared th ohis one). Thr Soundtrack is fantastic. The Storry, too.
A big pro is the fact that you can teleport any time nearly everywhere and you can adjust the time. -> No long waiting until it's day/night; No senceless running around.
The only thing which disturbes me is the fact that you have nearly no influence in what you teammates do during battle. A fighting system like in Tales of Symphonia would be better (simply my opinion).

Pleas. I want to have this song.

DonValentino

Quote from: Mr.N on August 27, 2011, 05:11:28 AMI finally got it. This song reminds me to Vind Valley from Sonic Adventure.

Please try to make this song. It's so great.

BUY XENOBLADE!! It's one of the best games on the Wii. The field is HUGE (Zelda Twilight Princes is soooo smal compared th ohis one). Thr Soundtrack is fantastic. The Storry, too.
A big pro is the fact that you can teleport any time nearly everywhere and you can adjust the time. -> No long waiting until it's day/night; No senceless running around.
The only thing which disturbes me is the fact that you have nearly no influence in what you teammates do during battle. A fighting system like in Tales of Symphonia would be better (simply my opinion).

Pleas. I want to have this song.

I´ve been reading some reviews from various sites and... I´ll buy it. But at this moment I´m looking forward for Starfox 64 3D, so maybe for X-Mas. Thanks for the advice too!  :D
Oh! And just be patient. Someone will take it. Also, it´s a nice song!  :)

Mr.N

Does really noone want to make this beautiful piece?

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

fabbemannen

Seconding this and anything from Xenoblade

Maelstrom

Maelstrom