News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Orchestral Arrangements

Started by pumpy_heart, August 28, 2011, 10:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want Orchestral Arrangements on the site?

Yes
No
Don't care

pumpy_heart

So what's the problem with having Orchestral Arrangements on the site again?

IAmYou

I'm guessing that for some reason since there aren't a lot they don't want to put them up?

What I want to know is how they plan on finding out the quality and amount of these arrangements if we can't submit them.

Dude

pumpy_heart

I asked if my submission was up to par, after I fixed the one thing Kefka specified. This is unfair to arrangers who have spent time working on orchestral pieces.
I'm just wondering how it would hurt the site really. Half the people didn't even want pdfs on the site, showing that this community has a resistance to change, for one reason or another.
Seemed like a good idea. Wanting to know what everyone thinks, especially the ones against it.

Dude

Stop talking. Please. Just let this die. It's not going to happen, stop trying to force it.

Go to some other site if you have to.

master_gamer38

It doesn't look good for the site to only have a few things there. Once there is a large quantity of quality ones.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

IAmYou

Quote from: master_gamer38 on August 28, 2011, 11:43:29 AMIt doesn't look good for the site to only have a few things there. Once there is a large quantity of quality ones.

Quote from: IAmYou on August 28, 2011, 10:58:52 AMWhat I want to know is how they plan on finding out the quality and amount of these arrangements if we can't submit them.

Jamaha

The whole orchestral submissions thingy was just more trouble than it was worth.

We might reconsider in the future but for now, just let it be.