News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Arrangement contests - brainstorming topic

Started by Cobraroll, August 29, 2011, 01:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exams are coming! When will you be finished?

Earlier than May 10
7 (36.8%)
May 10 - May 20
3 (15.8%)
May 21 - May 31
4 (21.1%)
June 1 - June 10
2 (10.5%)
After June 10
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Jub3r7

That's actually a really good idea.
People who don't want to give out their address could take a code for wii points as a prize.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

meh, that could be an option, but the wii shop has...well, not very much to offer...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

True, true.

It only has LOZ: OOT, MM, FFI, FFII, FFIII, Mega Man 1 through 5, the original Chrono Trigger, Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Dream Land 3, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, Castlevania, Castlevania III, Sonic and Knuckles, Sonic Chaos, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, the original Pilot Wings, Ninja Gaiden, SSB, Street Fighter 2, Super Punch Out!!, Secret of Mana, Mario Kart, Golf, Tennis, and Party, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Donkey Kong 3, Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble, Dig Dug, Pacman, Bubble Bobble, Pokemon Puzzle League, Snap, Ranch, Rumble, and hundreds of others you might have heard of. :P

Olimar12345

myeah, but if your like me, you already bought whats good when it came out...and with everything good out, almost nothing else worth buying will come out again...

oh, and...You forgot Cave Story...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Brassman388

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 31, 2011, 04:46:23 PMTrue, true.

It only has LOZ: OOT, MM, FFI, FFII, FFIII, Mega Man 1 through 5, the original Chrono Trigger, Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Dream Land 3, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, Castlevania, Castlevania III, Sonic and Knuckles, Sonic Chaos, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, the original Pilot Wings, Ninja Gaiden, SSB, Street Fighter 2, Super Punch Out!!, Secret of Mana, Mario Kart, Golf, Tennis, and Party, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Donkey Kong 3, Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble, Dig Dug, Pacman, Bubble Bobble, Pokemon Puzzle League, Snap, Ranch, Rumble, and hundreds of others you might have heard of. :P

WHERE THE FUCK IS SUPER METROID!!!???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

fingerz

Quote from: Brassman388 on August 31, 2011, 10:08:10 PMWHERE THE FUCK IS SUPER METROID!!!???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Brassman... you... must really like Metriod.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Brassman388 on August 31, 2011, 10:08:10 PMWHERE THE FUCK IS SUPER METROID!!!???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Should...should we be concerned about this?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Brassman388

It's only one of the better series that Nintendo has to offer.

Olimar12345

You sure did drop the ball there, jub. How could you forget Cave Story AND Super Metroid??

Brassman388

Back on topic.

How do I get in?

When does it start?

What are the rules?

What do I get if I win?

MaestroUGC

Yes, I'd would also like to participate in this. The sooner the better, although it doesn't make much of a difference right now.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jub3r7

Meh, I only searched through the first hundred or so of the virtual console games and picked out the ones that are easily recognized.

Anyways, when are we going to do this? I have to let my chorus teacher know if I can't find the Finale Disc that came from my brother's AP Music Theory Workbook.

Brassman388

IAmYou

I approve of this idea.

I'm in.

Cobraroll

OK, let's do it, then!

First, we're going to need a panel of judges. Anyone in? I'm not skilled enough to be a judge myself, but I could cooperate with them to help them run this first round, at least. The judges will first decide on the criteria, while I await my new card so I can actually purchase things on the Net. I think that would be cheaper than buying things here and send them over, as the fee for sending packages to the US from here starts at â,¬10. Perhaps Steam games would be an idea as well? More privacy, less costly, Steam is free.

OK, I think three judges would be enough. What doesn't work in this round, will be changed for the next.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.