News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

3DS Friend Codes!

Started by SlowPokemon, September 04, 2011, 05:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jxjxjx

Quote from: Zunawe on June 07, 2012, 03:10:07 PMJust wondering, does anybody actually use the Mii that the camera gave them? Mine made my head huge.

Zunawe

Don't worry. The Face Raiders game said I was a female infant. . . I don't have any idea why.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Zunawe on June 14, 2012, 08:57:30 AMDon't worry. The Face Raiders game said I was a female infant. . . I don't have any idea why.

Are you?

Dude

Quote from: Zunawe on June 14, 2012, 08:57:30 AMDon't worry. The Face Raiders game said I was a female infant. . . I don't have any idea why.
Yeah, it's a mystery. ::)

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

spitllama

Do want to see a photo of Zunawe now xD
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

My Mii is accurate. It looks like the default, but that's actually what I look like.

I program things

Spyro

I'll post mine later. Probably within the month. I think people should know me more until I just add everyone here.

FSM-Reapr

My FC is 2492-5196-8950, name  is Otso. I mostly play Uprising.

Zunawe

^You shall be added and destroyed as soon as I get back to my Uprising game on Monday.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Zunawe on June 30, 2012, 07:50:03 PM^You shall be added and destroyed as soon as I get back to my Uprising game on Monday.

I shall not think so.

fabbemannen

Send me a copy of Uprising and I will crush add you

FSM-Reapr

fabbemannen

Jub3r7

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 01, 2012, 02:53:46 AMI shall not think so.
I challenge Zunawe and he got like
7/8 wins against me.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]