News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Regular People's Music Topic

Started by SuperFireKirby, September 06, 2011, 03:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I thought we needed one of these. 2 million threads for vg and bunches of other more "nerd" classified music, I thought we could use one for music all those "cool" teenagers listen to. Go ahead, post something. Youtube links, talk aboot new musicians and bands you've discovered. Whatever you like.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

OMG I love that song. But for some reason, I always thought it was by Fleetwood Mac. :P

Speaking of amazing 90's music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r80HF68KM8g&ob=av3e

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Totally. Though the guy in that picture in the first video looks like he really, really wants to have sex with me.

Anyways, I've recently been listening to alot of Modest Mouse. They're indie-rock but in the cool way, not the stupid I'M SO HIP way.

Currently my favorite song by them:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmRnfw0qBow

Winter

DrP

Listen to lots of Cake!!!1

I like Cake.

Brassman388

Winter

Omg cake. Bucket seat.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SuperFireKirby

DrP

Today on my list of Bands I'm listening to: The Black Keys.

Amazing, subtle... meh, theyre ok I guess.

Gonna listen to We Are Scientists later.

Mashi

triforced1

I stumbled upon that video a couple months ago. Doesn't make much sense.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 06, 2011, 06:52:31 PMAnyways, I've recently been listening to alot of Modest Mouse. They're indie-rock but in the cool way, not the stupid I'M SO HIP way.
I really like Modest Mouse. I was on a craze a while back where all I listened to was Dashboard xD

DrP

Quote from: triforced1 on September 07, 2011, 01:30:15 PMI stumbled upon that video a couple months ago. Doesn't make much sense.
I really like Modest Mouse. I was on a craze a while back where all I listened to was Dashboard xD
It does if you listen to it hard enough.

Quote from: Mashi on September 07, 2011, 01:23:48 PMThis may be of interest to DrP.
Chanson music is so passé. It's Indie Rock FTWs now.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on September 07, 2011, 10:18:51 AMToday on my list of Bands I'm listening to: The Black Keys.

Amazing, subtle... meh, theyre ok I guess.
The White Stripes is BETTER BEST