News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Professor Layton

Started by SlowPokemon, September 14, 2011, 02:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite minigame? (Diabolical Box version)

Hamster
Camera
Tea Set

blueflower999

I love it when I see post after post of just spoiler tags. It's an entire conversation that I can't read. XD

Anyway, I really like this song:
Spoiler
[close]
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Have you heard the live version on the album? It's wonderful. Look it up if you haven't ^^
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 05, 2013, 07:26:51 PMSo today as I was on the bus ride to school, I looked outside the window and saw a street called "Barton Run". So being myself, I immediately thought of Chelmey yelling at Barton for something he did wrong, and Barton hustling away (in that cute little backwards-leaning run I imagine he does).
I finally got a picture :D
Spoiler
[close]

And I saw this trailer named Layton (it was hard to get a picture, so its a little fuzzy)
Spoiler
[close]

blueflower999

Ahh, Barton. I hope he comes back in future games. He was amusing.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

He's great in Unwound Future.

On a side note, the official CD album for Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney has just been released. At three discs, 93 tracks, it's gorgeous and everyone should find it.

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 01, 2013, 07:18:42 PMHe's great in Unwound Future.

On a side note, the official CD album for Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney has just been released. At three discs, 93 tracks, it's gorgeous and everyone should find it.
The YouTube Channel GilvaSunner has it already loaded onto his channel, and from listening to a few of the tracks, it's incredible. It's on my booty list. (If ya know what I mean ;))
Party Hard!
[close]

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 01, 2013, 07:18:42 PMHe's great in Unwound Future.

I'll take a listen later on... since we'll probably never get the game here... :C I'm losing hope
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

I wonder what would happen if someone decided to make a Professor Layton/Doctor Who crossover live-action movie...?
;)
Party Hard!
[close]

Taser9090

I really want to play Iris on the piano, but the only website I can find it on is in Japanese. IT'S SUCH A GOOD SONG WHY CAN'T I PLAY YOU

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Bubbles

^What do you mean its in Japanese? Isn't it still sheet music?

I'll just leave this here

blueflower999

^Layton on Super Nintendo.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BonusPwnage

Roz~

Quote from: Nebbles on May 01, 2013, 07:52:33 PMI'll take a listen later on... since we'll probably never get the game here... :C I'm losing hope

I,m pretty sure they're waiting to see how AA5 will do here. Hopefully it sells enough copies to make Capcom release AA vs. PL in NA.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Yeah I agree.

Everyone download it from the eShop!!! $20 is not a bad price at all.