News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG XX: Host Sign Ups

Started by master_gamer38, September 22, 2011, 10:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

The players:
1. SlowPokemon
2. shadowkirby_64
3. askalice23
4. SuperFireKirby
5. Mashi
6. Jub3r7
7. Dude
8. MaestroUGC
9. gzgregory

One of you will host. The problem with this is that there will be an odd number of players in your game. This can create issues with balance on some games. That will be a challenge to overcome. If no one steps up. I will step in to host a man-hunt.

The dead-line for submission of games is Sunday, Sept 25rd at 12:00 AM EST. I will do my best to update as soon as I can to that time. After which, the voting for the games will begin. Votes will be given a day, potentially two days, to be voted on. Then the game will start that night.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Dude

>Odd number of people
>Number of people: 8

wat.

MaestroUGC

If one of the eight players host, then they cannot play in the game; thus leaving only seven people.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Greg

Maestro you ninja.
Also why am I not in this list.

Dude

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 23, 2011, 10:15:38 AMIf one of the eight players host, then they cannot play in the game; thus leaving only seven people.
oic

master_gamer38

Quote from: gzgregory on September 23, 2011, 10:16:10 AMMaestro you ninja.
Also why am I not in this list.

Looks like when I copy pasted stuff. You, being on the last line. Got cut off.

So that means there is 8 people! Yayyyy. Sorry about that.

master_gamer38

Of course if no one posts a game... <_<

Dude

master_gamer38

I don't know if his game was designed for 8 players. Either way. It needs to go up.

Mashi

I was hoping that you would host a manhunt, but...
I WILL DO THE IMPOSSIBLE.
AND HOST A TWG.
And Jub3r7's game was made for 12, by the way.

This TWG is sort of like a Manhunt, but with a twist, so Players have a reason related to a game mechanic to suspect Players, rather than gut feelings.

TWG: Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous Frivolous

Wolf
Wolf Shaman

Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human

Wolf does not know Wolf Shaman.  The Wolf makes all wolfings.  The Wolf:Human ratio will remain as 1:# of Human, so long as the Wolf does not know the Wolf Shaman.  The Wolf Shaman may be wolfed by the Wolf.  The Wolf may only send in one guess about who the Wolf Shaman is at any given time to unite with him.

SO HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on September 24, 2011, 05:57:31 PMThe Wolf:Human ratio will remain as 1:# of Human

So if all players are alive, the wolf:human ratio is 1:6? So the Wolf Shaman is not accounted for.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Yes.  Wolf Shaman only counts toward the ratio if the Wolf sends me his name.

SlowPokemon

BTW, 12:00 AM is an inaccurate time... By this do you mean 12 Midnight or 12 Noon? :P I'm assuming midnight, but even if it is, that doesn't specify after tonight or after tomorrow.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

master_gamer38

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 24, 2011, 06:38:42 PMBTW, 12:00 AM is an inaccurate time... By this do you mean 12 Midnight or 12 Noon? :P I'm assuming midnight, but even if it is, that doesn't specify after tonight or after tomorrow.

It's a very exact time. Just look at the exactness of it.

By 12AM, I do mean 12AM. It also says Sunday. I don't know how I can get much clearer than the exact time and date with time zone.