pumpy_heart's Submissions - 7/16 Professor Layton & the Diabolical Box- Puzzles2

Started by pumpy_heart, April 19, 2008, 08:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

I definitely based it off the "Puzzle" from Diabolical Box and the lowest line is different in both. Could easily dictate the original, but this one is much more suited for piano as the lines don't overlap much. Will change it to the proper name when I get back!

And no problem Nebbles. Hope you enjoy it! :D

EDIT: Here's the modified MUS

Jub3r7

Really makes me wish that I actually played the game and understood what happened during this song. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

It plays in the game whenever you solve a puzzle. Haha so it's probably one of the themes you hear most throughout the game, if not the most.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Oh, and I know this is incredibly delayed, but here are my comments on the sheet:

I have no idea what the division sign-ish thing means, but I'm assuming it means to replay the previous measure. But if this were the case, why didn't you just copy the same measure throughout the piece? This would also solve ambiguity issues after the repeat sign (should you play the first measure, or the measure right before the repeat sign?).

As far as concrete issues go, in measures two and six, the eighth notes should begin with F, Gb, not the notes you had listed.

Great arrangement, accurate and playable as far as I can see.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

pumpy_heart

The one measure repeat sign always means repeat the previous measure or the first measure in the chain. There's no need to show the notes again. Seeing new notes as a performer would make me think that the notes change over time, or could at any moment. This would let me just concentrate on the lower staff. It's quite useful in repetitive pieces.

Yeah, you're right on those two notes. My b. New one is up on the front page.

EFitTrainr

Does anybody have Pumpy's MUS for Puzzles 2? It's not there anymore...
I like food.

pumpy_heart

First post one works. Feel free to take everything that's there.
Congrats again!

EFitTrainr

I like food.