it's a great show, who else watches it?

damn commies.

iatetheinternet

Im lost for words about this show.

;D Just had to say that.

Nah i dont watch it, any good?

Soon i'll eat YOU!!!

razer84

yeah, it's one of the best shows on TV (both critically and in my opinion). it's about these people who survive a plane crash on some uncharted island and all the bizarre things that happen to them on the island. it's also really interesting because each episode devotes a lot of time to flashbacks, or in the more recent episodes, flash forwards, to help develop character backgrounds. it's a fun mystery/action/adventure/drama show, you should check it out. (and if you haven't been watching it, it might be kind of hard to just jump onto the show right now, so try either watching old episodes or find out the plot up till now somehow.)

damn commies.

Harvest

Probably my favourite show on TV (tied with Dexter)

Way better than Heroes (too many f***ing commercials)

I like the new character "Miles"
-

Awasai

I've watched it fairly religiously since the first episode.

razer84

Quote from: Awasai on February 24, 2008, 05:16:30 AMI've watched it fairly religiously since the first episode.

yep.
QuoteI like the new character "Miles"

he's funny :P. no, but Ben's right why 3.2 million? why not 3.4, or 3.5? (but 3.2 is the reverse of 2.3 and if you get rid of thee point, it's 23 and thats one of Teh Numb3rs.)

damn commies.

Lildigipoke2

ehh...i'm into SURVIVOR!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

musicguy49

And I'm into the Amazing Race!

Harvest

Quote from: musicguy49 on February 25, 2008, 03:40:45 PMAnd I'm into the Amazing Race!

That show was good for one season only because Rob and Amber made it mildly interesting.
-

Lildigipoke2

i was in Taiwan and they had an Asian Amazing Race

awesome

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

razer84

all asian shows are awesome, have you guys heard of Unbeatable Banzuke?

damn commies.

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

KINGOFTH3CASTLE

have you seen the new game for lost it SUCKS but thats because lost is a TV show not a action hero thing
all hail the king of the castle

razer84

last night's episode (and therefore the whole show now) was just one giant time paradox. if you haven't seen it yet and don't want to be spoiled, stop reading after this word. (and for the rest of this post i'll assume you have seen it)

so if Desmond was doing all that stuff in the past because of what he was being told in the future, should it be that as soon as he has a 'flashback' that he would no longer have the information from the past because what's his face physicist dude would already remember what happened? but because of that, he would not remeber because neither would Desmond so Desmond would not carry out his task. but if Desmond did remember, then so should physicist dude because it already happened. but the mouse 'Gluey' or something is what's screwing it up. if physicist dude never was seen teaching Gluey the maze what future did Gluey go to to learn the maze? is it that one action that messes up the timespace continuum and is what created the island? i don't know, that's why i'm asking. feel free to share your hyperquantumtimespacephysicsthatyoufoundonWikipedia insights here!

damn commies.

Awasai

It's like the way DBZ presents timetravel.  Trunks travels back to a random past to try to save that world, even though he knows that doing so won't help his timeline (in the future).  There are multiple realities- not just one straight line.  The rat was taught the maze in an alternate future, but ended up living through a different one (in which it was "cured," ran the maze, and died).