News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Lost

Started by razer84, February 23, 2008, 09:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

razer84

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 14, 2008, 02:06:41 PMI can't bring the spoiler button back, only the admins can access that; but it will be back shortly.

oh, okay then...

On Topic:

yesterday's episode of Lost was actually pretty good, imo. i personally like Jin and Sun, and i thought the episode was a good character study (i would've liked to see more hitman action on Jin's part in this episode, though). and now we know we know all of the Oceanic Six. and we know that maybe not all the people on the island will survive after the 6 are rescued...

damn commies.

razer84

woot! Lost is in like 20 minutes!

damn commies.

Limbo

I love Lost! I've gotten in long, complex conversations with friends over this show. It's such an addicting show.
"I wish all the people who have trouble communicating would just shut up."

razer84

the last episode was awesome! it had action, mystery, action, and mystery! NOTE: as this is an ongoing discussion thread, this thread does contain spoilers. this is a reminder because Lost has not been on, and thus there haven't been many spoilerish posts. be warned but no, it was awesome when they blew up Claire's house, and i laughed so hard when the three redshirts were killed one by one. i thought that the scene where Ben failed to save Alex was actually pretty powerful, and Ben's reaction says a lot about his character. the whole twist with the monster being summoned by Ben was a bit confusing, because Ben's pervious denial of knowing anything about it was convincing. and the last scene... i think ben can time travel somehow and that's why he just showed up in the middle of the desert (and it was awesome how he killed those two guys, i want one of those metal sticks!). this was an exciting episode, and i hope the rest of the season with be just as awesome.

damn commies.

Harvest

I'm glad they finally killed off Ben's daughter, she was a freaking annoying character.
-

razer84

Quote from: Harvest on April 26, 2008, 09:04:12 PMI'm glad they finally killed off Ben's daughter, she was a freaking annoying character.

yeah.

damn commies.

Limbo

Who thinks that mercenary dude looks like a bunny? Keamy, I think his name was. He had rabbit teeth. Anyway, what was up with that stick Ben had? I wonder if that's anything. And why can't Ben kill Charles Widmore?

razer84

Ben can kill him, and stick was just to show that Ben's a badass.

damn commies.

Limbo

No, Ben can't kill him. He said "You know I can't kill you." Maybe Widmore's his constant ???

razer84

Ben can kill him. he's just lying. and he probably is his constant and that's why he says he can't kill him.

and the reason he can't kill Widmore if he's not lying is because it's against 'the rules.' and apparently Ben doesn't like it when 'the rules' are broken.

damn commies.

Gooch

does anyone besides me believe that when they bring Locke back to the Island, he's going to come back to life? Else they wouldn't be bringing him along, they would let him just fester there in a coffin. I wonder how he dies.....

kotorfanboy

Harvest

Ok well Lost has ended now.

I didn't watch season 6 because I just work too much but I'm downloading that entire season now

What are everyones thoughts on the finale etc

also, in August I plan on buying The Complete Collection on Blu Ray which is some huge amount of discs and all the seasons for like $200 :D
-

KefkaticFanatic

It was hilariously bad.  The flash sideways got a cheesy "oh they were all dead and in purgatoryishland" deal, and it was an as expected "okay cool some of them left" thing.

Also, the fight with Smocke (I like it better than Flocke) was dumb and anticlimactic.

me irl
[close]

Oni-Link