razer84's arrangements (5/2) (updated/changed song)

Started by razer84, April 19, 2008, 08:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

razer84

Submission:
-

Waiting (please give feedback):
[PS2] Metal Gear Solid 3 - 'Snake Eater' - razer84
[Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl- Bramble Blast - razer84

Previous Submissions:
[PS2] Metal Gear Solid 2 - Updated Main Theme - razer84

damn commies.

Gu4n

You won a refridgerator, as you're the only one who submitted his sheet right. =p

razer84

Quote from: G-Han on April 19, 2008, 11:41:37 AMYou won a refridgerator, as you're the only one who submitted his sheet right. =p

yipee!

so when can i submit the non-Nintendo stuff?

damn commies.

Gu4n

razer84

damn commies.

Gu4n

Next week is not this week heh. =p So submit a Nintendo-sheet this week, and a Sony one next week.

razer84

Quote from: G-Han on April 21, 2008, 12:44:51 PMNext week is not this week heh. =p So submit a Nintendo-sheet this week, and a Sony one next week.

i know, but if i submit it this week, it will most likely be added next week.

damn commies.

Gu4n

razer84

could you guys check out Bramble Blast and tell me what you think? i think either something is missing or out of place, but i'm not quite sure what exactly it is.

damn commies.

Beethoven II

Hey bud, you needed a key sig.  fix'd: http://www.mediafire.com/?0nh4mxtt2wx

Now there are no sharps, flats, or naturals ;)

As for sound, i can't tell because my speakers are off, and i'm supposed to be in bed.

razer84

enigma binary code.

but i can fix that one myself. thanks.

damn commies.

pumpy_heart

Dude....Snake Eater justs sounds wrong.
Not a good rendering of it.
First off, it goes too fast. Secondly, it looks messy. Finally, it's missing some key parts. This is why it sounds so empty in a couple of places.
I started this about 2 weeks ago and here is what mine is. I think some comparisons can be made for the better. I havent finished this, but you can use this as an aid to improve your own.
http://www.mediafire.com/?izpzj1iynmz
Yeah. I never felt the main theme restated in your version, but it gets restated many times. That's why I like this song so much.
Anyways, I hope I dont sound like a snob or anything, but I think you can fix some stuff in leui of comparing our version.

razer84

yeah, i'm still real new in arranging stuff so any advise or criticism is totally welcome and appreciated.

EDIT: enigma binary file.

damn commies.

Limbo

I'd love to hear the Snake Eater one, but it's a Enigma Binary file. Both of them are. Well, to me they are.
"I wish all the people who have trouble communicating would just shut up."

blah54

your bramble blast arrangement is fairly accurate... but it's basically just melody at this point, very little harmony, making it not really a very good piano arrangement at the moment (no offense to you)...

try and find something to add for bass/harmony, then it shouldn't sound as empty...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.