News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

NSM facebook group

Started by EFitTrainr, October 14, 2011, 10:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I like food.

KefkaticFanatic

Please set this group to private and stop adding members without their consent.

me irl
[close]

Winter

I had intentions of making a group a while back, after all this fuss, I made a serious one, which I believe is in Shadowkirby's second post.

I had added a few of our forum members already. (Sorry Kefka)

If you want to leave, feel free. Otherwise, the group is set to private, meaning only admins of the group can add other members.

That being said, feel free to join NinSheetMusic's Facebook Group

Doing this will mean that anyone chatting in the groups chat window will cause a chat popup to blatantly appear though. Just warning you.

KefkaticFanatic

By the way, a NSM facebook page has existed for a long time now.  This is redundant honestly.

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

I like the group system because it shows up on the left side so I can check on the happenings and going ons. with the page, I've looked for centuries and couldn't find a way to have it appear in an easily accessible area and had to resort to saving it as a bookmark.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 14, 2011, 11:43:16 PMBy the way, a NSM facebook page has existed for a long time now.  This is redundant honestly.

Yes. there is a page. Now we have a group. :)

Jamaha

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 14, 2011, 11:43:16 PMBy the way, a NSM facebook page has existed for a long time now.  This is redundant honestly.