The "Fixing the Sheets" Project

Started by Shadoninja, October 02, 2011, 09:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 09, 2013, 01:45:49 PMBut Shado's not around anymore... :(

You do know that his post was from a while ago, right? Just send everything to me. I'll be taking over this summer.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 10, 2013, 10:30:28 AMYou do know that his post was from a while ago, right?
I know. He's just trying to be elusive I think but whatever.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 10, 2013, 10:30:28 AMJust send everything to me. I'll be taking over this summer.
Yes sir Captain Olimar sir! l
                                  \/
Quote from: JDMEK5 on February 03, 2013, 11:02:48 AMHere's the battle themes for Black/White.

ZIP

Note for the Elite Four theme: I'm going to make a complete replacement for that because there are quite a number of issues.
I've just fixed the text to last until I get that done.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Ceteria

I'm kind of new here, but I'd really like to contribute to this awesome site.

I noticed that many of the Midis for various sheet music didn't differentiate between hands when loaded into a program like Synthesia.

I can easily convert many of the PDFs into Midis with the correct channels to create the separate hands, as I feel this may help people (Like me) who use Synthesia and various other programs to learn how to play the piano.

This may not be the biggest issue here, but I have some free time and I'd really like to help others.

blueflower999

Ask Olimar. He's the expert on midis.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

JDMEK5

I was wondering who is taking over this "Fixing the Sheets" project now that Shado's gone.
I'd gladly do it, but I'd need mod-like abilities..
Can anyone shed some light on the subject? This is an initiative I don't want to see die.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

I forgot you said that. Sounds good Olimar.

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

I'd like to remove my sheet of "Achievement!" from LoZ: OoT. The reasons for this removal are as follows:
1) I had played Ocarina of Time but not the original Zelda so I honestly had no idea this song was from a previous game, much less that it was already on the site.
2) I had no idea what to call it because I'd never seen a video or anything and it's not featured on the OST. (See reason 1)
3) "Achievement!" is a stupid title.
4) I feel like an idiot whenever I see it.
5) It embarrasses me to see my name beside it.

So for those reasons, I'd like to take it down. Is that ok?

My Arrangements

DonValentino

Quote from: JDMEK5 on June 07, 2013, 09:55:32 AMI'd like to remove my sheet of "Achievement!" from LoZ: OoT. The reasons for this removal are as follows:
1) I had played Ocarina of Time but not the original Zelda so I honestly had no idea this song was from a previous game, much less that it was already on the site.
2) I had no idea what to call it because I'd never seen a video or anything and it's not featured on the OST. (See reason 1)
3) "Achievement!" is a stupid title.
4) I feel like an idiot whenever I see it.
5) It embarrasses me to see my name beside it.

So for those reasons, I'd like to take it down. Is that ok?

Don't think this is the right place for that. Maybe in Help?

Also, yeah, "Achievement!" doesn't sound that well. I'd put "Opening a Treasure Chest" or simply "Treasure Chest". ;/

JDMEK5

Quote from: DonValentino on June 07, 2013, 11:00:49 AMAlso, yeah, "Achievement!" doesn't sound that well. I'd put "Opening a Treasure Chest" or simply "Treasure Chest". ;/
But it's already in The Legend of Zelda (1). It shouldn't be posted again in Ocarina of Time.

Quote from: DonValentino on June 07, 2013, 11:00:49 AMDon't think this is the right place for that. Maybe in Help?
I honestly thought this would be the best place to put it.

My Arrangements

Olimar12345