LUIGI'S MANSION 2 MUSIC

Started by ASH501ST, October 17, 2011, 09:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ASH501ST

Who thinks that the music in Luigi's Mansion 2 is super awesome?

Especially from the new 3DS trailer, I love the piano theme that they have.....as soon as this game comes out you can bet I will be making a request for it haha ;)   
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Winter

That was definitely a cool song I heard in that preview.

SlowPokemon

I agree completely, I actually almost started making sheet music for it but decided to wait for the game. I've already started the Super Mario 3D Land trailer theme though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

The original main theme is one of the most recognizable themes in the gaming universe, so I'm really curious on the upcoming soundtrack

EFitTrainr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 18, 2011, 05:22:26 AMI agree completely, I actually almost started making sheet music for it but decided to wait for the game. I've already started the Super Mario 3D Land trailer theme though.
YES SLOW YOU ARE AMAZING
I like food.

ASH501ST

Sweet guys ;)  cus I will be requesting the music right when the game comes out.  It will be the first handheld game I ever preorder haha.  And that song on the piano in the trailer....Speechless haha.

Its ironic because I never get much results for requesting music for the original Luigi's Mansion...but yeah cannot wait to hear more of this soundtrack.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ASH501ST on October 18, 2011, 09:56:18 PMSweet guys ;)  cus I will be requesting the music right when the game comes out.  It will be the first handheld game I ever preorder haha.  And that song on the piano in the trailer....Speechless haha.

Its ironic because I never get much results for requesting music for the original Luigi's Mansion...but yeah cannot wait to hear more of this soundtrack.

That's probably cause the only good themes are the portrait ghost theme, the main theme, and the outside theme. I can't think of another one that would really sound good on the piano.

ASH501ST

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 19, 2011, 04:10:54 AMThat's probably cause the only good themes are the portrait ghost theme, the main theme, and the outside theme. I can't think of another one that would really sound good on the piano.

Well I really like the sound track to the game.  But it looks like I will have to arrange the music myself if I want to play it, and thats actually probably a good thing because I need to become a better arranger.

But I will agree that a few of the songs would be close to impossible to arrange for piano.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

SlowPokemon

I guess maybe the minigames with ghost theme, or E. Gadd lab or Game Boy Horror? All the others are hectic or something. It adds to the game brilliantly, of course, but not best for piano.

ASH501ST

Yeah, but I still think it would be cool haha
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

andrewpl

I made a request to have them make it for the ds / dsi and or wii they said they would if they got many requests.

andrewpl

So if you guys want to help me have them make it for either and or ds,dsi and wii. then send them some emails and request it on the phone line say they you heard a bunch of people rlly want it on those systems.

Cobraroll

^Trust me, that is not happening unless A LOT of people call in. Then Nintendo might do a market analysis, that, if people really, really want it, might conclude that "yes, we can earn some money on this". Then they might make it. That's a lot of "if" there (if you rearrange the sentences a little).
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Olimar12345

Quote from: andrewpl on November 15, 2011, 10:27:29 AMSo if you guys want to help me have them make it for either and or ds,dsi and wii. then send them some emails and request it on the phone line say they you heard a bunch of people rlly want it on those systems.

Trust me, they won't. Be thankful that they're even making a sequil.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!