News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

B-K's Arrangements (Updated! Take a look plz?!)

Started by B-Kpianist, April 19, 2008, 12:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo-Kazooie

B-Kpianist

thanks!  ;D I have so many B-T songs lol

PseudoMario16

the Cauldron keep arrangement is realy good, and, kind of getting back off topic,
i still have my old B-K game, but i could never get past click clock woods
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Banjo-Kazooie

B-Kpianist

Next up: mumbo's mountain ;D
I submitted this on the old forum, but i did it wrong, so I re-arranged it and I'll upload the new sheet later

MetroidHunter26

The Cauldron Keep. good times. I like it make more B-K songs! XD there great!

B-Kpianist

thanks! i need to update my submission list! ;D

PseudoMario16

the lose a life was arrangement was amazingly accurate (i would know...i died alot)

the Puftos song was really good too, and pretty accurate, but are some of those 16th note runs even possible?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Akiro

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on May 11, 2008, 07:37:12 PMthe lose a life was arrangement was amazingly accurate (i would know...i died alot)

the Puftos song was really good too, and pretty accurate, but are some of those 16th note runs even possible?

um...they're just 16th notes played at a 180 tempo...

Nintendude73

B-Kpianist

cool! got a new arrangement- Boss Boom Box. Tell me how u like it ;)

Beethoven II

Nice. I like the tune. Hey that intro sure looks suspicously dangerous.

Korados

F minor, huh?! I think it sounds better, if the very low bass tones have marcatos or hairpins.

B-Kpianist

thanks you guys- but I've decided to submit a different song instead. You'll find it in the main topic. I might need help with the key sig... not sure.

PS. I added the marcatoes- they sound much better, thanks Korados ;D

pumpy_heart

The majority of the poo theme is in A Minor. This means all notes are natural except G, which is then G sharp. Since the current Finale's dont show a single G sharp in the key sig, you will have to change it.
To make it easier on me at least, will you please change all the A flats to G sharps? It would also look better in chords and also look more thorough.