B-K's Arrangements (Updated! Take a look plz?!)

Started by B-Kpianist, April 19, 2008, 12:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lildigipoke2

why don't you post Family?....to see what other people say about it

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Composer #40

I already have the Great Mighty Poo on the site entitled "Sloprano." It should be the full version because it covers all three stanzas and the finale.

It happens Every. Day!

B-Kpianist

OH! okay- sry bout that.

How did u make the sheet change tempo? Can you do it for me?
I'll just host this on my site instead. ;) Sry again.

Composer #40

Quote from: B-Kpianist on June 22, 2008, 10:00:27 PMOH! okay- sry bout that.

How did u make the sheet change tempo? Can you do it for me?
I'll just host this on my site instead. ;) Sry again.

It's okay, I have to fix it anyway.

As for tempo:

1. The expression tool controls dynamics and tempo. To create one, you have to duplicate an existing tempo and click on the edit button.

2. The numbers are usually in engraver font, change it to Times or any formal font. Click the tempo tab to change the tempo of the expression.

Notepad obviously doesn't have it, I could fix it for you if you tell me the tempos.

It happens Every. Day!

Korados

B-k, the sing part is definetely not for a tenor, I'm a tenor and it is way too low for me. I think it's for bariton or bass-bariton.

KefkaticFanatic

You need to fix how in "Boss Battle" the notes and clef will overlap.

me irl
[close]

Nakah

Extroadinary, how long or how difficult is it for you to arrange those?

B-Kpianist

They're actually pretty easy. As long as the mp3 I'm using is clear, I can have it done quickly. 30 minutes each, an hour is about the longest, I have to go through and make sure it's as accurate as possible (while still playable) and all the notes are clean (no overlapping and stuff). I do miss things sometimes, but I try to fix em' asap.

[EDIT] I added a song I just started about 4 minutes minutes ago, i'm just too tired to keep going. :P Tell me what you think!

Nakah

If I'm correct, then you're completely transferring what you hear in a midi or mp3 into sheet music by ear?

I mean, I'm excellent with playing by ear, for the right hand at least.

B-Kpianist

yes- i use an mp3 though- never use a midi! There's certain parts i do have to cut out to make it playable- soooo yeah.

Nintendude73

Boss Boom Box accepted, even if the intro is crazy, it's correct. :P

jake3343

Cliff Farm sounds awesome, you really go that extra step to making your sheets very accurate

ALPRAS

I was seeing old request files and ive noticed that you have maked a "Final Battle" from Super mario Galaxy... Where is it?
Ive made my own version, and (not to say that im the better) everyone likes my arrangement and I think that is the best arrangement I ever made... Take a look

Sir Awesomesauce

Are you ever going to re-submit your updated Witchyworld?
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

KefkaticFanatic

I demand Nuts & Bolts songs.

And not ones on that shitty Akiro-infested site of yours.

me irl
[close]