News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

LittleBigPlanet Topic

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, November 28, 2012, 12:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Hello there! This topic is for all things related to any LittleBigPlanet game, whether for the consoles or handhelds! Talk about your levels (and level plans), and other extraordinary (or not so good) levels you've played.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BonusPwnage

I don't have LittleBigPlanet, but I watch TheRunawayGuys (plus Lucahjin) do a colab Let's Play of it.

BlackDragonSlayer

LittleBigPlanet is more than just the main game levels. It is about the marvelous level creators!! (and even the not-so-marvelous ones :P)

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BonusPwnage

I know, they're just doing the main levels first.

FireArrow

im gonna necro this

It's an amazing games - if I had a PS3 I'd own it right now. Me and my friend love building "ninja" levels... (they don't end up too good though!)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

popo447

My brother and I just bought LBP2 last week, and we have just been awestruck at how much content the game offers. We have been enjoying some great space shooter-type games, but what really amazes me is how you can turn an action platformer into a dungeon crawler or an FPS, its simply amazing...
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: popo447 on January 23, 2014, 05:55:45 PMMy brother and I just bought LBP2 last week, and we have just been awestruck at how much content the game offers. We have been enjoying some great space shooter-type games, but what really amazes me is how you can turn an action platformer into a dungeon crawler or an FPS, its simply amazing...
What appalls me is how frustrating the level creator is to use. :P

Though, I do agree how amazing it is to see it be used by people who have learned how to use it properly.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber