Requiem's Arrangements - (Updated 5/17 New Songs!)

Started by Requiem, April 19, 2008, 04:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requiem

I did a double-take when I first saw the submissions this morning. I was (and still am) so happy! ;D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newest marked with an *

Next Submission:
[NGC] Super Mario Sunshine ~ F.L.U.D.D. Tutorial ~ Requiem (MIDI)

Queue:
[GB] Kirby's Block Ball ~ Bonus Stage ~ Requiem (MIDI)
[GB] Kirby's Block Ball ~ Map ~ Requiem (MIDI)
[GBA] The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap ~ Elemental Sanctuary ~ Requiem (MIDI)
[PC] MapleStory ~ Ellinia Forest (Inside the Trees) ~ Requiem (MIDI)
[PC] MapleStory ~ Ellinia City ~ Requiem (MIDI)
[PS1] Klonoa: Door to Phantomile ~ Save Screen ~ Requiem (MIDI)
[PS1] Klonoa: Door to Phantomile ~ And I Begin to Wonder ~ Requiem (MIDI)
[PS2] Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil ~ Stepping Wind ~ Requiem (MIDI)
[N64] Hey You, Pikachu! ~ Main Theme ~ Requiem (MIDI) <----- I'd be very grateful if someone could help me find the composer of this! ;D
[PS1] Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix ~ Captain Jack ~ Requiem (MIDI)
[N64] Mario Party 2 ~ Horror Land ~ Requiem (MIDI)
[PS2] DDRMAX Dance Dance Revolution 6th Mix ~ Bye Bye Baby Balloon ~ Requiem (MIDI)
[PS1] Klonoa: Door to Phantomile ~ Song of Rebirth ~ Requiem (MIDI)
[PS2] DDRMAX Dance Dance Revolution 6th Mix ~ Candy (star) ~ Requiem (MIDI)
*[NGC] Mario Party 7 ~ Windmillville ~ Requiem (MIDI)
*[NDS] Pokemon Diamond & Pearl ~ Oreburgh City (Midday) ~ Requiem (MIDI)

Submitted (Last 10 Songs):
[GB] Kirby's Block Ball ~ Level 5 ~ Requiem (MIDI)
[N64] Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards ~ Pop Star ~ Requiem (MIDI)
[N64] Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards ~ Neo Star ~ Requiem (MIDI)
[NDS] Pokemon Diamond & Pearl ~ Twinleaf Town (Day) ~ Requiem (MIDI)

In Progress:
[NDS] Pokemon Diamond & Pearl ~ Hearthome City ~ Requiem (----)
[PS1] Final Fantasy VII ~ Electric De Chocobo ~ Requiem (----)
[GBA] The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap ~ Medley ~ Requiem (----)

Critique is appreciated! ;D

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

Brawler4Ever

YAY! Key sigs done. I've got nothing more to say here.
(not even, Good luck!)
 :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Requiem

Thanks for the help Brawler. I'll tend to the key signatures later (too lazy at the moment DONE! ;D). That tie on Pop Star's last measure is screwed up, but the pianist will know not to play it twice (hopefully) so I just ignored it.

PS: I just discovered this! ;D

Gu4n

I want you to add key signatures, then I'll add it to the site! =)

PianoMan

Gu4n

Check measure 9 -- You really need to do something about that. =p

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

starpikachu

Haven't played my Super Mario Sunshine in a long time, now I remember what it sounded like when I started the game. :) I used to play DDR and Captain Jack was one of my favorite songs, so I know you did a great job on that! ;D The Maplestory ones sound cool even though I haven't been in the trees yet cuz I'm too weak (at least I know what it sounds like in there). Personally, though, I would recommend going to Maplesheets for Maplestory music :P

Requiem

@olimar12345: Thanks. It was pretty simple to make, but the MIDI I was using made the Finale playback sound a little off. I'm glad it's not noticeable. ;D

@starpikachu: Thanks for the compliments. ;D I arranged those 2 MapleStory songs cuz they were my favorite pieces from the game. I never knew there was a site dedicated to MapleStory sheets; they've got quite a collection too (though, sadly, they won't open for me :P).

starpikachu

Quote from: Requiem on May 01, 2008, 03:49:09 PMI never knew there was a site dedicated to MapleStory sheets; they've got quite a collection too (though, sadly, they won't open for me :P).
uh-oh the links are broken. I haven't been there in a long time, so I didn't know that...

Edit: links are fixed, just go here. seems like they got some new ones too :D

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

MetroidHunter26

I like the NeoStar from CS! I can actually remember it now!

Requiem

Woot, I'm popular today (2 compliments = popular [in my world])! Glad you like those sheets. Neo Star and the FLUDD Tutorial were 2 of easy ones for me to arrange. ;D

On a random note, I'm posting from a Disney hotel! (At a rate of $10 per 24 contiguous hours :o)Rip-off artists...
And on an even more random note, I'm thinking about getting a Bleach plushie while I'm here!
/veryrandom

starpikachu

Quote from: Requiem on May 09, 2008, 08:14:53 PMOn a random note, I'm posting from a Disney hotel! (At a rate of $10 per 24 contiguous hours :o)Rip-off artists...
And on an even more random note, I'm thinking about getting a Bleach plushie while I'm here!
/veryrandom
off topic but...you're in Disneyland/world? omg I just went to Disneyland two weeks ago! it was for a music performance (advanced only, bye annoying 6th graders!) and we got 1st out of all middle school orchestras. :D too bad there was no computer and my dad thought I would lose my laptop...and...wait there are bleach plushies there? my friend's brother is a huge bleach fan! she coulda gotten one for him!

Requiem

Off topic reply: Heh, ya, I'm in Disney World (I've been to both parks, and Disney World is better in my opinion). My family comes here often (like 1-2 times a year). The Epcot park here has a world showcase. There's a different little section for, like, 8 countries, and they have a Japan section with a (in my opinion) magnificent store full of anime/manga related merchandise and Japanese candies. I've been eying this Kon plushie for a couple days now debating whether or not to buy it (leaning towards yes).