News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

MetroidHunter26's Arrangments

Started by MetroidHunter26, April 19, 2008, 07:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Nintendude73

Escape theme accepted, please follow the formatting rules.  I added the key signature that was suggested, though one section didn't need it.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Nintendude73 on July 06, 2008, 02:10:31 PMEscape theme accepted, please follow the formatting rules.  I added the key signature that was suggested, though one section didn't need it.
Sorry :\ I never get around to see these as often as I should.

dahans

really good job and you cant play the piano??? thats incredible, i cant imagine how you do that brilliant sheets!!!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Tgamer240

Since you did an AMAZING job on Overworld (SMB), why don't you try Mushroomy Kingdom?
Woof woof! Er, I mean, beep beep!

blah54

good job on the brawl theme arrangement, it sounds good and looks like something nice to play...

now... bar 27 is wrong, the notes in the right hand don't sound right...

also, bars 48-61, the right hand generally sounds wrong... the thirds aren't working in your favour in that part, you might have some wrong, and even the actually melodic parts of the thirds in that section don't always sound right...

but good job, it's pretty accurate...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Lildigipoke2

i think you should still try to make the Mario Kart 64 Credits into a duet...it would sound nicer

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Echo

Um, didn't really check it over for wrong notes or anything, but it seems that there are more times where the A notes would be natural, so I think the key sig actually might be 4 sharps (E Major). Oh, and in measure 39 turn the right hand G#, and in measure 74 for the left hand there's no need for the flats, just lower them one note since the key sig will work it out. Oh, and in measure 68 for the right hand, the Bb could turn into an A# as it is, but if you do change the key sig to E Major then never mind. iirc there were more dynamic changes in the actual song too.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on July 08, 2008, 05:57:55 PMi think you should still try to make the Mario Kart 64 Credits into a duet...it would sound nicer
That's what I'm going to do soon ;D and I have FINALY finished a song that I wanted to do for quite sometime I got every detail down and I think I did fairly well on my first duet song! so post comments!

and with the brawl theme I can't do anything as I said in some of my posts so if it needs any fixing please by all means help me fix it cause I can't what with the notepad 08 and I only have PrintMusic 07

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Tranzlater on July 28, 2008, 03:32:29 AM*Ehem* I believe I helped with that second layer...
I used the midi >__> I didn't want to use YOUR arrangment cause that would be plagerizm but I think we can have both versions of the Credits theme so you submit your solo (Which I tried to do one and failed >__>) and I submit my Duet piece. ;) we cool?

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

blah54

duet... generally a duet has two separate voices and separate harmonies... piano one just plays that similar harmony throughout, and it's left hand is just an octave above the left hand of piano 2... so in short the bass part could be played by one person...

i'm aware that there are technically three voices in this piece to make it sound good, the melody, the 16th note pattern and the bass, but it doesn't seem quite right as a duet, the left hand parts are identical save for being an octave apart and one person just plays harmony throughout...

it sounds great, but i'm just a little iffy on the actual parts, seems less like a duet, and more like a solo piano version with extra piano accompaniment...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: blah54 on July 29, 2008, 10:15:51 AMduet... generally a duet has two separate voices and separate harmonies... piano one just plays that similar harmony throughout, and it's left hand is just an octave above the left hand of piano 2... so in short the bass part could be played by one person...

i'm aware that there are technically three voices in this piece to make it sound good, the melody, the 16th note pattern and the bass, but it doesn't seem quite right as a duet, the left hand parts are identical save for being an octave apart and one person just plays harmony throughout...

it sounds great, but i'm just a little iffy on the actual parts, seems less like a duet, and more like a solo piano version with extra piano accompaniment...

I know >_> but I tried my best to actually take advantage of 2 Pianos It's a duet but not a good one. (My first one) I have no Idea how duets are so I just make one piano pass along a rythm after another and the bass would be tiring if I had just one bass. and it would only be three staffs and that wouldn't realy be cool. Look I tried my best. (REMEBER I DON'T PLAY THE PIANO!!!) but thanks for the comment I'll be sure to take thought in that with my other duet of Mario Kart 64.

jake3343

I like the brawl theme a lot better then the one currently on the site

Good arrangments by the way