News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Update, Thursday November 24th of 2011 (Thanksgiving Update)

Started by Winter, November 24, 2011, 08:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Hey there NinSheetMusic! This is Winter. Just got back from work, had a great Thanksgiving meal, and then thought to myself:

"I suppose I'll update NSM tonight, I just love those guys :)"

Anyways. It's not a huge update, but since we are now making it required to have two NSM staff members approve every single sheet that gets added to the site, there were only a few that had been gone over so far. Our result was very small, but still a gift to the community.

For the arrangers that didn't get their sheets checked or uploaded today, I am sincerely sorry. Your posts are moved to a new Submissions Thread, no need to re-submit.

[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons - "Jabu Jabu's Belly" - winterkid09
[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons - "Gnarled Root Dungeon" - Dudeman
[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons - "Boss" - Dudeman
[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons - "Wing Dungeon" - Dudeman
[NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky - "Hidden Land" - Joel Hands-Otte
[NDS] Pokemon Black/White Versions - "N's Room" - Joel Hands-Otte
[NDS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky - "Hidden Highland" - Joel Hands-Otte
[GBA] Golden Sun: The Lost Age - "Final Beacon" - Thomas Wilson
[NES] Final Fantasy - "Prelude" - Thomas Wilson

Enjoy, and have a happy Thanksgiving!

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

Ragster2448

Winter

The next update will probably come much sooner than this one did. Or whenever the next holiday inspires me to do something. xD

I'm kidding, I'll do it.

mkba

MaestroUGC

Hahahahahahah. Oh, the bot is on our updates now, this is wonderful.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Winter

JWDragair

Winter

Jamaha

Bots get their asses banhammered before you can even see it!