News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

GoronsOrchestrated's Arrangements - New MM Great Bay Temple

Started by GoronsOrchestrated, November 29, 2011, 06:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

I'm pretty sure that this music takes place in the present...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Wilco

Just want to say I've enjoyed each of your arrangements. Keep it up :D

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Dudeman on April 03, 2012, 11:26:31 AMI'm pretty sure that this music takes place in the present...
Both tracks are really quite similar, its just the past version has the constant beat.
Should I start the song as Past and at the end (without reapeat) blend into present, or are the two tracks to similar?
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: pumpy_heart on April 03, 2012, 05:29:12 AMNice arrangement of the Sand Sea (Past). I've really only 2 things to say about it: The piece is in E dorian, so the key signature should have 2 sharps. In measure 21 and 28, you'd have to use naturals to show the mixture, but that's a unique aspect, not the norm.
I think you could have under the second layer "L.H." the first four measure, then just have "sim." or similar after that. Kinda looks a little messy and if you don't get it by that point, then lol. It would also be fine to do that the entire piece I think, so you don't have odd swap backs during those sparse sections. Shows that one is pure accompaniment while the other is clear melody. It's not like doing that would be any difficult than anything else in the piece either, so yeah. Might wanna try that out.
Great arrangement overall. Keep pumping them out!
Fixed

... ಠ_ಠ

Bloop

Quote from: GoronsOrchestrated on April 03, 2012, 07:58:22 PMBoth tracks are really quite similar, its just the past version has the constant beat.
Should I start the song as Past and at the end (without reapeat) blend into present, or are the two tracks to similar?
I would say name the piece "Lanayru Sand Sea", since the tracks don't have any important differences.

Some points I would like to point out:
-Can you remove the "fit measures" thing at page 2? It makes look the sheet a bit bad.
-Could you also sustain the left hand chords in bar 1-16? It sounds somewhat empty without it.
-Koji Kondo only composed a few tracks for this game, and that doesn't include this one.

GoronsOrchestrated

Fixed to the best of my understanding.
Is that what you ment by:
Quote from: Bloop on April 04, 2012, 08:28:25 AM-Could you also sustain the left hand chords in bar 1-16? It sounds somewhat empty without it.

... ಠ_ಠ

Bloop

No, I actually meant this:

Sorry, I'm not the best at explaining.

GoronsOrchestrated

Oh, okay. I'll see if I can come around to fixing that tonight.

... ಠ_ಠ

GoronsOrchestrated

Took a little longer that a expected, but fixed none the less, once again, to the best of my understanding.

... ಠ_ಠ

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

GoronsOrchestrated

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Great Bay Temple
Mus Midi

Did you ever see a more complicated temple?

?

... ಠ_ಠ