News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Corridors of Time ~ from Chrono Trigger

Started by Bespinben, December 01, 2011, 01:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

READ: This isn't a request in the normal sense of getting someone else to arrange. This is more of a prospection to see who may be interested in a collaboration to arrange this piece.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most piano covers I've seen of "Corridors of Time" use Zohar's arrangement, and occasionally the more difficult Zohar & Valente arrangement. I'm interesting in making an arrangement of this song that is more of a "reduction" of the original fitted onto the piano using UnofficialSoundtrack's original cover as the main reference. Essentially, I would like to make sheet music out UnofficialSoundtrack's piano cover, and would like all else interested to join me in this endeavor.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corridors of Time WIP: [MUS]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

The Deku Trombonist

Bespinben

Awesome! Glad to hear that  ;D  I'll be updating the Dropbox link on the first post from time to time.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday