News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Which Zelda game is best?

Started by blueflower999, December 23, 2011, 12:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Zelda game is the most fun?

Link to the Past
Majora's Mask
Skyward Sword
Twilight Princess
Ocarina of Time
Wind Waker
Other (Please specify in comments)

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

triforced1

I think the Cd-I games were pretty darn good, If you ask me

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on January 06, 2012, 09:06:21 AMOkay.

SM64 WAS MEH.

No. No, it wasn't. Super Mario 64 is a fantastic game. Quite honestly, Ocarina of Time is kinda meh imo. I don't really care that I'm pretty much alone on this opinion.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Your not alone-Oot is quite low on my list of favorites...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

triforced1

I also think it's pretty overrated. Majora's Mask was superior.

Olimar12345

I liked majora's mask better than oot, but neither were amazing, imo. Windwaker, Links Awakening, The original and Skyward Sword are my favorites.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

You like happy colorful games ^.^ with the exception of alttp which everyone likes

Roz~

Wind Waker was boring. Just like SM64 was.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Winter on January 06, 2012, 02:25:59 PMYou like happy colorful games ^.^ with the exception of alttp which everyone likes
I forgot tp. That one was pretty good...

triforced1

Quote from: Roz~ on January 06, 2012, 02:26:39 PMWind Waker was boring. Just like SM64 was.
What really turned me off of Wind Waker was that the first dungeon thingy, you had no weapons. This is an action-adventure game, not Metal Gear Solid!

Roz~

Quote from: triforced1 on January 06, 2012, 02:29:37 PMWhat really turned me off of Wind Waker was that the first dungeon thingy, you had no weapons. This is an action-adventure game, not Metal Gear Solid!

^this. Plus I hated sailing. I really don't like the game. I finished it 'cause it's Zelda, but it took me more than a year to do so.

Winter

Olimar12345

SuperFireKirby

I'm sorry, but how are you guys choosing Skyward Sword over Link To the Past, Ocarina of Time, and Wind Waker?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

I must've mis-clicked, cause I meant to pick MM