News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Nacho2420's Arrangements (updated Mar/22/18)

Started by nacho2420, April 20, 2008, 10:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mariomagic22

could i get atlantis from banjo tooie plz?
Mariomagic22 aka Chris Twilley Aka The Twillman aka the twillcat aka *pants* forget it you know what i mean! >_>

nacho2420

new stuff everyone! i know its not much, but id like to share this awesome piece from the new game

universe-X

TheLegend

You might want to change the way you format that...

so do this without spaces [ u r l = http://www.blah.com ] [ M U S ] [ / u r l ] so it turns out like this.

New Stuff (as of 6/22/10)

[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2

~   World 3 Map

[MIDI]  [MUS]

[N64] Mario Party 3

~    Preparation for adventure

[MUS]  [MIDI]

nacho2420

Here's a new one that I found in the request forum. It's missing some inner color (the right hand is basically the melody and the left hand is the bass part in the recording) but there's some other nuances going on and I'm not sure how to jam that in this piece while still making it playable. Should I arrange this piece as a piano duet with optional 2nd piano? Should I leave as is? What should I do?

[N64] - Mario Party - Rainbow Castle MUS MID

Deku: I fixed the link to the Mus file, it wasn't working.

The Deku Trombonist

Here's an idea, I'm not sure how well it'll work though. Perhaps you could make it kind of a waltz, seeing as there are chords on beat 2 & 3 in the original. But I'm not sure how much of an impact it will have on the feel you want to get out of this song. Also, in the second bar, I think there's an A where you've got the quaver rest, and also wherever else that bit pops up in the first section.

Here's an example of what I'm on about, just with the first 2 bars. Link!

nacho2420

Thanks!! That gave me ideas on how to make this a whole lot better. I think it's ready to be submitted. Here it is!

[N64] - Mario Party - Rainbow Castle MUS MIDI

nacho2420

New arrangement! After listening to the Paper Mario soundtrack, I decided to arrange the track "Approach to the Mansion"
It's very dissonant and eerie, and as I remember 11 or so years ago, it set a really spooky mood, especially with all those tri-tones.
Hope you like, feedback greatly appreciated.

[N64] - Paper Mario - Approach to the Mansion
MUS (XML format) MIDI Original Track(Youtube)

PS Here's my fixed version of Prickly Pear Island
[N64] - Banjo Kazooie - Prickly Pear Island
MUS MIDI PDF Original Track(Youtube)

[N64] - Banjo Tooie - Cloud Cuckooland (surprised this tune hasn't been arranged yet!)
Couldn't get the glissandos to do what I wanted it to do.
MUS MIDI PDF Original Track(Youtube)

The Deku Trombonist

Nice work on Cloud Cuckooland!

If I can make one suggestion, can you fix up some of the enharmonic spellings, mainly in the chords but a little in the melody too? For example bar3, beat 2 is a Gb7 chord (or F#7, I only say Gb because you've got a Db in the bass) so it needs a Gb & Fb; bar 3 beat 4 is a B7 chord (needs D# not Eb) etc etc. If you need a better explanation, ask pumpy_heart ;) I think he's a little better at explaining these things than me

nacho2420

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on February 12, 2012, 07:28:09 PMNice work on Cloud Cuckooland!

If I can make one suggestion, can you fix up some of the enharmonic spellings, mainly in the chords but a little in the melody too? For example bar3, beat 2 is a Gb7 chord (or F#7, I only say Gb because you've got a Db in the bass) so it needs a Gb & Fb; bar 3 beat 4 is a B7 chord (needs D# not Eb) etc etc. If you need a better explanation, ask pumpy_heart ;) I think he's a little better at explaining these things than me

Thanks! The chromaticism in this song is so abundant I didn't look too far into the enharmonic spelling. I fixed them and they do look better.

Sebastian

Bloop

Sebastian

Bloop

I like it too, I even requested it a while ago. It's just that if Nacho wanted to let us keep track of his arrangements, he could do it himself. No need for others to do so.

Sebastian

Well, he really busy. I emailed him a while a go and he said he was really busy.