Nacho2420's Arrangements (updated Mar/22/18)

Started by nacho2420, April 20, 2008, 10:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nacho2420

Here's a fresh update for all my arrangements!!

On-site submissions

Submitted, pending result

MUL - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - "Zora's Domain: Day"

*Note: I got permisson from Zeila via PM asking if it was ok to use her night arrangement as a guideline for this one, and of course I gave her credit.

Arrangements I plan to do
Switch - Super Mario Odyssey - "Lake Lamode 1"

Enjoy!!

Korados

:o You are as good as b-k! You have a very nice try for the space junk galaxy and the atlantis theme (and it IS called the atlantic theme). This two songs were rejected always so good luck!

nacho2420

Quote from: Korados on April 21, 2008, 08:23:54 AM:o You are as good as b-k! You have a very nice try for the space junk galaxy and the atlantis theme (and it IS called the atlantic theme). This two songs were rejected always so good luck!
thanks. i arrange for b-k's site as well.

and it is the atlantis theme, but its a different variation
(for example, when you go into the temple of fishes room and you go underwater)

Olimar12345

o my god, ur mario gallexy music sounds amazing!!! (i need 2 go get that game again...)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Lildigipoke2

wow..the title theme is very precise! great job!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Korados

Wow, I wasn't here for a long time! In the Mario and Peach theme, from measure 24-39, all chords in the bassline have arpeggios. That's the only mistake, I think.

nacho2420

Quote from: Korados on May 16, 2008, 12:16:22 AMWow, I wasn't here for a long time! In the Mario and Peach theme, from measure 24-39, all chords in the bassline have arpeggios. That's the only mistake, I think.

really? i didnt notice.

what should i change it to?

Korados

Arpeggios, this is a glissando inside a chord. You should add it in the measures I noticed above.

Nintendude73

Nintendude73

nacho2420

hey everyone! im back again, submitting sheets!

please take a look at my arrangements!

Cobraroll

Oh, wow... Space Junk Galaxy is awesome.

That's all I can say. Perhaps I, as an 8va junkie, would have put 15ma on some of the highest parts, and 8va on the highest parts without any notation.

And if you hurry to the update thread, you can still catch the next upload. Great work!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

universe-X

Ok, your Space Junk Galaxy was awesome, but as a perfectionist, several notes are wrong. :P Is it ok, if I list the corrections here?

KefkaticFanatic

Uh, where did your old arrangements go?  We could probably use your Atlantis arrangement in the video project!

me irl
[close]

nacho2420

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 29, 2009, 02:40:03 PMUh, where did your old arrangements go?  We could probably use your Atlantis arrangement in the video project!

I don't have them on this site anymore, but if there's any specific song u need i can give it to you.