News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Manio's Arrangements

Started by manio, December 30, 2011, 01:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manio

Thank you Winter x] I'll do my best to support you guys!

[Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword "Ballad of the Goddess" - manio Mus  Mid   Pdf 
[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker "Command melody" - manio Mus   Mid  Pdf
[GG] Sonic The Hedgehog: Bridge Zone                                  - manio  Mus   Mid Pdf
Ruto 2015: "but what I really want to do after that is go to fucking"
"so what's the best way to get to fucking"

Winter

Welcome to NinSheetMusic! Your sheets will be critiqued soon. When submissions open again, feel free to submit any sheet you've arranged after taking into consideration any advice our members have provided you. Also make sure to follow the formatting guidelines.

manio

http://www.mediafire.com/?4e922c86hzxfanx

Ballad of the Goddess - Skyward Sword

This time everything should be alright

http://www.mediafire.com/?0ld58gb2p1j3n0c - TLoZ THe Wind Waker Command Melody

Winter

Go ahead and put these in the first post of this thread, it'll be easier for the other users to find your arrangements!

manio

Dudeman

Just like that! :D You catch on fast!
Do you know how to do this? (Meaning changing a link to a word. It removes clutter.)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

Winter

Quote from: manio on December 31, 2011, 09:48:50 AMlike that?

Yep, I modified it for you to the format that NSM uses.

manio

Quote from: Dudeman on December 31, 2011, 09:51:03 AMJust like that! :D You catch on fast!
Do you know how to do this? (Meaning changing a link to a word. It removes clutter.)

Nope I don't
How do i do that? x]

manio

Oh I asume            Mus   

right?

XD yeah i figured it out
I know how to do it know, im gonna post the arrangement from now like that =)

pumpy_heart

Hey! I downloaded and listened to your arrangement of Bridge Zone. Sounds pretty nice. There's a few things that need to be pointed out.
I'm not too sure if this should be a duet piece. You only have the 2nd pianist play in the bass clef, keeping him/her limited in his/her abilities. If there was another treble line, then the option of a duet makes sense. However, you could easily combine the two parts into one if you omit the bass line from the 1st part and replace it with the arpeggios in the 2nd part. This would make the piece a lot easier accessible to be played or performed.
When the chromatic, foreign-to-the-key notes come in at measure 8, you need to spell these as flats instead of sharps (for example, Ab instead of G# or Eb instead of D#). What is happening here is that the composer is borrowing notes from the parallel minor (borrowing notes from F minor since the key is originally F major). This is a fairly common used technique in most pieces. The pitches in F minor are spelled with flats (Bb, Eb, Ab, and Db) so you should also use these. Borrowing from the minor allows for new chords not possible in the major, adding a new twist to the piece. There's no need to change the key signature because the composer is just borrowing these notes for a little while, not changing to a different key. You can also see how closely related F major is to F minor with the flats, as opposed to the chord in measure 11 which is currently spelled C#-G#, two notes very distant from F major. Spelling these notes correctly also create the triad intended (Db-F-Ab as opposed to C#-F-G# which is not a triadic chord).
Ramble ramble. If I didn't make sense, just let me know.
Hope I helped! And welcome to NSM!

manio

Oh yeah, right i know what you mean. I totally forgot about that. I was gonna change it again but i got pissed off cuz with notepad you can't really set the repeating bar.
Winter had to do it for me even.
I really dunno how to get the whole song into a sheet for one piano since its the melody,bass line and yeah that fast second hand >_> (I don't know the professional word right now)
Do you think i have to change it again or can I keep it like that? If i remember right it's mostly changing A# into Bb
Thanks for your feedback and thank you for welcoming me x]

Shadoninja

Quote from: manio on January 06, 2012, 04:52:18 AMI really dunno how to get the whole song into a sheet for one piano since its the melody,bass line and yeah that fast second hand >_> (I don't know the professional word right now)
you could always omit the fast part.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman