News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Super Mario Series for Piano

Started by SlowPokemon, January 03, 2012, 05:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

READ BEFORE VOTING

SMB Ground
6 (21.4%)
SMB Underground
4 (14.3%)
SMB Underwater
3 (10.7%)
SMB Castle
1 (3.6%)
SMB Invincible
2 (7.1%)
SMBLL Ending
0 (0%)
SMB3 Map 1
3 (10.7%)
SMB3 Ground
2 (7.1%)
SMB3 Boss of the Fortress
2 (7.1%)
SMB3 Skyship
4 (14.3%)
SMW Title
1 (3.6%)
SMW Castle
4 (14.3%)
Dr. Mario Chill
4 (14.3%)
Dr. Mario Title
4 (14.3%)
SMK Mario Circuit
2 (7.1%)
SMW2 Ground
1 (3.6%)
SMW2 Athletic
6 (21.4%)
SM64 Main Theme
10 (35.7%)
SM64 Water Land
6 (21.4%)
SMS Dolpic Town
5 (17.9%)
MK64 Circuit
4 (14.3%)
NSMB Giant
2 (7.1%)
NSMB Title
1 (3.6%)
NSMB Battle 1
2 (7.1%)
NSMB Battle 2
2 (7.1%)
SMG Staff Credits
10 (35.7%)
NSMBW Ground
4 (14.3%)
NSMBW Underwater
0 (0%)
NSMBW Desert
2 (7.1%)
MKW Rainbow Road
10 (35.7%)
SMB Time Up/Course Clear/World Clear
0 (0%)
SMB Power Down, Game Over
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 04, 2012, 07:16:56 PMhttp://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/Super-Mario-Series-for-Piano/19641891

^that's the site I used, cause it was (and still is) five dollars off as it's a newish release. The zelda one is also five dollars off, so I ordered it too.
I JUST ordered it for myself. I'm pending on getting this one. It's a REALLY expensive but you get a lot of music and I'm in love with Final Fantasy music...http://shop.squaresound.com/sheet-music-books/compilations/final-fantasy-official-best-piano-solo-score-2011/
The only thing I'm afraid of is that it's just slapped together and most songs are in A Minor or C Major and totally in wrong key.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SlowPokemon

So glad NoA is releasing sheet music, now we can get official music without it being ridiculously expensive.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

The Zelda one is on Amazon is cheaper (plus no sales tax :))... Im getting it for free since my credit card gave me money back :D

Roz~

Do want. I think I'm going to order the Zelda one.

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on January 04, 2012, 07:20:38 PMI JUST ordered it for myself. I'm pending on getting this one. It's a REALLY expensive but you get a lot of music and I'm in love with Final Fantasy music...http://shop.squaresound.com/sheet-music-books/compilations/final-fantasy-official-best-piano-solo-score-2011/
The only thing I'm afraid of is that it's just slapped together and most songs are in A Minor or C Major and totally in wrong key.

I thought about buying it too, but it's freaking expensive... =/
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: DrP on January 06, 2012, 12:03:35 AMThe Zelda one is on Amazon is cheaper (plus no sales tax :))... Im getting it for free since my credit card gave me money back :D

I had a coupon for a few dollars off on sheet music plus.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

starrgrl24

I have the Legend of Zelda series, and The Super Mario series both advance/intermediate and easy piano. I'ma a piano teacher, so my students will probably love these. :3 They should have a Kirby series piano book!! The transcriptions are very well done. The easy piano is pretty impressive. I like how they made it "easier," yet at the same time it sounds great! The easy book has fingerings and it's very easy on the hands. No huge jumps or large chords unlike the advance/intermediate.

I have some critiques on the Zelda piano series. I am disappointed that they were missing out one of the most important zelda music. >.> With proper pedaling, it is definitely possible to play this! Unless the arranger didn't want a messy sound...then I can understand. Ciela's Parting Words isn't good enough for me. xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrCGpPZ8CCE

Also, I believe they they should have left out a few music because some of them are really just the same theme. (The main/overworld theme.) They could have added other wonderful music *coughfairyfountaincough* I also found the using of percussion notation on some parts to be weird. I don't know if I will clap/stomp those rhythm during performance...

I do plan to recording myself playing these. :D I'm almost done with auditions so I can play me some video game music~

I like chocolate. :3

Olimar12345

Hey could you post SMW2 Athletic pwees?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Plunder

Super Mario World - Title
Dr. Mario - Chill
Super Mario 64 - Main Theme

Voted for them.

By the way, thanks so much for your effort, I really appreciate that!  ;D

JDMEK5

I just got the exact same book! :P Assuming yours says "Intermediate-Advanced" on it.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Fleetstar The Flygon

Hey, I have that book too!  :D

And also the Legend of Zelda book. Are there any other books I should know of? I noticed when I bough these two that some of the other books were sold out..

So far I've completed SM64 Water Land, and it sounds very pretty. That's one that I shall definitely vote for.

JDMEK5

There's a Zelda book??! Wow! What does it include?
(Sorry for straying from the main topic)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Fleetstar The Flygon

It has the following:

(The Legend of Zelda)
Title Theme
Main Theme
Tri-Force Fanfare
Correct Solution
Whistle of Warp

(Adventure of Link)
Title Theme