News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Bioshock

Started by Link Freak, April 21, 2008, 08:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Freak

Who's here that thinks this game is awesome.

I personally loved it, every second of it. The story was REALLY captivating for me, so yeah. I enjoyed it alot.

Harvest

I've got it.

It was ok.
-

Concerto No.20 in D minor

KefkaticFanatic

Everyone I've heard say its extreme awesome, I have no idea what you guys are talking about.  But I still have yet to play it, for I won't be able to own the game for at least a while.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Well my main complaint with it is the combat got incredibly dull and boring towards the middle and end.  Hallways you cleared a second ago would suddenly have people spawning and you have to waste precious ammo.

I just didn't like it as much as I thought I would.  Great first impression though and a fantastic story!  Some real shockers!
-

Super Zombie

This is one of my favorite games of all time. I'm still playing through it. I got the limited edition off ebay and then got a replacement big daddy figurine and art book but they let us keep the big daddy figurines that came with it so now I have two! It's such a great game. Everyone has to play it, unless you get scared easily.

KefkaticFanatic

Whoa they let you keep the other one?  AWESOME.  You should paint the broken one like that guy did that got his posted up on Kotaku that looks really awesome

http://kotaku.com/380262/your-big-daddy-could-have-looked-like-this

YEH

me irl
[close]

Super Zombie

That Big Daddy is freaking awesome! In one of the photos you can see the tip of the drill is broken off just like on mine and nearly everyone else's. I'm going ot glue it back on. I would never do something like this guy did because A) I don't have any experience with that kind of stuff... and B) If it turns out anything like when we were carving that soap and you decided to jab your knife in, thoroughly breaking the hand off, then that would suck.

KefkaticFanatic

I are amazing at teh artz.  But yeah, its REALLY schweet there

me irl
[close]