News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Arrangement Project (Dragon Quest IX)

Started by K-NiGhT, January 04, 2012, 08:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

forgot about that...oh, well. we're not worried about it.

you can make it a personal goal xD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

porygons

I'll arrange something just tell what to do
It's a pleasure to burn
                    Fahrenheit 451

K-NiGhT

I think we could start this back up...

Shadoninja

Quote from: K-NiGhT on May 26, 2012, 05:08:22 PMI think we could start this back up...
Worked on Swirling Desire today. Expect it in the next few days.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

K-NiGhT

DonValentino

Ok! Let's finish this once and for all so we can start the Mother 3 project!  :P

I'll take Come to Our Town and Riding in the Ark.

Come to Our Town: 10% done.
Riding in the Ark: 40% done.

Expect them in 4-5 days.

EDIT: Erm... Now that I've actually heard the whole songs, maybe in 6-7 days. I thought they were a lot shorter.

EDIT 2: Riding in the Ark almost half completed.

K-NiGhT

DonValentino

K-NiGhT

That's great! Can I put the MUS link up on the front post?

insaneintherain

...bump.

I would be doing a lot more of this project, but it seems to have died, and apparently my mscz/pdf/midis aren't accepted. T_T

DonValentino

Quote from: K-NiGhT on June 09, 2012, 11:14:08 AMThat's great! Can I put the MUS link up on the front post?

Of course. Also, "Welcome to Our Town" is still on my WIP folder, and I will go back to it after I finish the last "Spotted!" from Pkmn DPPt.

Quote from: insaneintherain on June 23, 2012, 11:32:28 AM...bump.

I would be doing a lot more of this project, but it seems to have died, and apparently my mscz/pdf/midis aren't accepted. T_T

No, it hasn't died! I'm working on a song (see above)! I really want to complete it so we start another project *cough* Mother 3 *cough*, but I won't do all the songs myself, will I?

If you want, just do it on musescore, extract midi, post it here and then someone could open that midi in Finale and create a .mus. Simple.

pumpy_heart

Look at the Golden Sun section. Don't need a project to get a ton of sheets done.

insaneintherain

Quote from: pumpy_heart on June 24, 2012, 04:00:52 PMLook at the Golden Sun section. Don't need a project to get a ton of sheets done.
O_O How long did that take?

pumpy_heart

Hahah a couple of years. Some flew in more than others. Submissions have always been slow, so it's been a process getting them all up there. Pretty drained now and there's still a good amount left. Maybe someday it'll get done.

I'm still down for Alchemy Pot when I get around to it.

Shadoninja

Quote from: pumpy_heart on June 24, 2012, 05:01:45 PMHahah a couple of years. Some flew in more than others. Submissions have always been slow, so it's been a process getting them all up there. Pretty drained now and there's still a good amount left. Maybe someday it'll get done.

I'm still down for Alchemy Pot when I get around to it.
You still going to finish Duck Tales?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman