News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

[PC] Long Live the Queen 03 - Talking (Happy)

Started by MasterofPun, July 30, 2020, 01:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterofPun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmFP5URhzDc

This is my favorite song of the entire soundtrack, and one of the only ones missing from the complete soundtrack! If someone could get this sheet music up and running and then ping me I would be eternally grateful and may or may not send you cookies!

When I found this sheet music for the other songs I was borderline ecstatic - but seeing that it missed this one put me back closer to start. It has been great finding sheet music here and now songs from NinSheetMusic might actually be around 40% of my piano repitoire.

Latios212

Oh wow this is a nice little piece ^^ if no one else arranges it first, I'll do it.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Here you go! Enjoy :D

Long Live the Queen
NEW!   Talking (Happy)[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [Original] 

(By the way, anyone know the composer for this game?)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Quote from: Latios212 on August 23, 2020, 09:00:52 AM(By the way, anyone know the composer for this game?)

I do not know about individual track credits, but the in-game credit screen credits 'pierrotlunaire', 'Kannazuki' and 'Kana's Sound Factory', whatever/whoever those are.

Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Double post (re-post from Discord): I just uploaded my arrangement of this as well, check it out here: https://www.ninsheetmusic.org/forum/index.php?topic=4561.msg419970#msg419970
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

Cool, thanks guys for the composer info! I've updated my sheet accordingly.

And nice job on your sheet too Olimar!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle