See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

[snip]

BrainyLucario

I'm trying to get in one of these so-called relationships...no luck so far, though
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Nebbles

I totally fucked up any shot I had a while ago, there was a cute boy at Otakon, but I never asked for any contact info because I'm a forgetful, stupid weenie.

So oh well! There will be other chances.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

What's the youngest age it's acceptable for a 20 year old to be involved with
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

18 because anyone below that is a minor
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Legally, 18.
Socially, 16 (ish).
what is shitpost

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 30, 2016, 02:40:54 PMWhat's the youngest age it's acceptable for a 20 year old to be involved with

From Dude:

Thanks Dude.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

:o Kentucky is 16? You'd think it'd be younger than that.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

Good thing my state is 16! I'm gonna be 16 next year, so that means I can start banging getting girls!

Ruto

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on August 30, 2016, 06:54:36 PMGood thing my state is 16! I'm gonna be 16 next year, so that means I can start banging getting girls!

It means the younger person has to be 16 lol. No 12 year olds

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

@cashwarrior1 @BrainyLucario
I still think that relationships at such a young age are hardly ever worth it. The way I see it, it just steals your time, energy and potentially money with no clear benefit to you. But maybe that's just me. I personally wouldn't be going out and seeking out a relationship when I'm 15.

Make sure you completely understand the reasons behind what you want to do before acting. But if you still think it's worth it then whatever, just go for it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

I also recommend waiting until you're at least a few years older before seriously considering a relationship. Relationships between people your age generally aren't built on much more than both people wanting love, not necessarily wanting the specific person they hook up with. Take your time and don't feel rushed to find a significant other. Besides, once high school ends, people often end up going their separate ways, and long-distance relationships, while not impossible, are much more difficult when you're younger. Above all, fall in love with a person and not with a body.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Dudeman on August 30, 2016, 08:18:10 PMAbove all, fall in love with a person and not with a body.

Thisss
what is shitpost