News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: GreekGeek on February 12, 2012, 04:48:37 AMAgree, although it's easy to talk like that when there is somebody who loves you for who you are.

Yeah, it's nice to think that's easy to find, but it seems more people these days are confused about whether or not that's the case -.- It's much harder with freakin' Twilight (setting unrealistic expectations), TV dramas (stereotypes), computer based matching (a search engine sorting and matching by irrelevant things) and obsession with...coitus >__>

Just noticing this, but a lot of singles I know are obsessed about at least one of those and complain about being single but never give a thought about when/whether there was someone who liked them the way they were.

/n00b rant

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

GreekGeek

^ I know there are people who like me the way I am, but these are not the people I fall in love with usually. And even if I do, the feeling's never mutual.

Point is, most guys I fall in love with, are superficial bitches, only looking at what's on the outside. But never mind, enough of this whining of mine.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 12, 2012, 06:58:12 AMYeah.

Also ETF I never said Margaret treated me like dirt? Why would I still be best friends with her if she treated me like dirt?
Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 08, 2012, 07:48:11 PMShe never gave a damn about my feelings.
^This could be interpreted as "She treated me like dirt". It could mean "She was blind to/didn't care about mah love". Just sayin

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

If we made an NSM version of Midsummer's Night Dream, who would be who?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Me and Mashi would be everybody. Which reminds me, we still need to read through the entire thing on tinychat.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 12, 2012, 12:49:34 PMIf we made an NSM version of Midsummer's Night Dream, who would be who?
I would probably be Demetrius XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

i call the pretty angels
idk if there are even angels in it
also sfk i havent read it because we havent voice acted it in the chat :(

Cobraroll

If there is a random stone or tree standing along a road somewhere mentioned in the piece, that would probably be me.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Jub3r7

You could be one of the actors that are supposed to perform in the wedding. :D

Yeah we just started reading it and I don't remember really anything from when I originally read it (5 years ago. D:)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Wrydryn

I think we should actually do this in tinychat. Yes?

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 12, 2012, 12:46:32 PM^This could be interpreted as "She treated me like dirt". It could mean "She was blind to/didn't care about mah love". Just sayin

Thanks SFK. I was gonna go and look for that quote. But yeah. And guys, even if I didn't have someone like that I'm still right. Now enough of your pity parties. Is it easier for me to think like that? Yes. Does that make me any less right? No.

</annoyed>

Also Slow, I recall you telling me she found out you basically had a huge thing for her and kind of made fun of you? Didn't really care? Etc?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 12, 2012, 02:19:51 PMThanks SFK. I was gonna go and look for that quote. But yeah. And guys, even if I didn't have someone like that I'm still right. Now enough of your pity parties. Is it easier for me to think like that? Yes. Does that make me any less right? No.

</annoyed>

Also Slow, I recall you telling me she found out you basically had a huge thing for her and kind of made fun of you? Didn't really care? Etc?

No, Margaret would NEVER make fun of me for that. What basically happened is she didn't feel the same way and so felt awkward and I think hoped I would just get over it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

GreekGeek

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 12, 2012, 07:37:55 PMNo, Margaret would NEVER make fun of me for that. What basically happened is she didn't feel the same way and so felt awkward and I think hoped I would just get over it.

That's sad, but something you can handle I guess. What did you think of that reaction? Can you be normal friends or are your feelings keeping you from a regular friendship?

SlowPokemon

I don't have feelingd for her anymore, we're really good friends.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

GreekGeek