News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

My girlfriend says we have sex too much and I don't take the relationship seriously.

Stupid.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

ETFROXX

Quote from: Harvest on May 14, 2012, 08:57:59 PMMy girlfriend says we have sex too much and I don't take the relationship seriously.

Stupid.

That's just crazy.

Ruto

TMI -.-

Also, Dude should fix that link. I'm curious about what it is.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FluteNinja

Quote from: Harvest on May 14, 2012, 08:57:59 PMMy girlfriend says we have sex too much and I don't take the relationship seriously.

Stupid.

TMI.  There are more younger people on this website than you think
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

blueflower999

Quote from: FluteNinja on May 15, 2012, 05:27:15 PMTMI.  There are more younger people on this website than you think
It's not THAT bad compared to some other things I've seen. *Looks at Dude*  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FluteNinja

Should I be afraid?  :-[
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Shadoninja

Quote from: FluteNinja on May 15, 2012, 05:27:15 PMTMI.  There are more younger people on this website than you think
You youngin's shouldn't be on threads titled "Relationships" anyway *sits on a rocking chair*
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

FluteNinja

SuperFireKirby

Just a question for you guys... is it weird to date someone with the same name as a sibling?

Thing is, one of my friends is awesome and I'd love to ask her out. She's funny, smart, cute, amazing musician, overall awesome. And she has the same name as my sister. It just seems to me like it'd be kind of...strange. Thoughts?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

It's only strange if you believe it is. If you feel strongly enough for her, then you'll get over it rather quickly, since you'll be able to distinguish the two. It might make family dinners a little akward at first, but at the end of the day it really doen't matter.

If it does bug you that much, then your feelings for her just aren't strong enough to reconcile that fact. That or there are some other issues that need to be worked out.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

spitllama

What Maestro said. However your relationship will be the butt of numerous jokes.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012