News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

You clearly have never seen Asian tourist groups.

me irl
[close]

Mashi

Asian countries are generally constituted of collectivist countries, so I would imagine that whatever Asian tourist groups you may be referring to may be aberrant if they weren't group-oriented.  Not sure about what you're referring to when you say that, but even something such as bickering among each other may reflect a degree of interdependence, considering that they're able to bicker with each other as a family would.  But again, I'm not sure what you're implying when you refer to the tourist groups, so...!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

When I was in Rome, in front of the Basilica Saint Mary Maggiore, two FULL busses of Azn tour groups let out and 2 minutes later, I swear each tourist (and all of them had cameras) had taken AT LEAST 20 photos each...

Not to mention they mobbed the church (which kind of pissed off the priests a bit, as they were trying to get Confessions done)... it was quite a sight.

And this is totally the stereotype

Sir Dino

Quote from: DrP on May 16, 2012, 11:21:04 PMNot to mention they mobbed the church (which kind of pissed off the priests a bit, as they were trying to get Confessions done)... it was quite a sight.
Wish i'd seen that.

SuperFireKirby

You see, this isn't actually off topic because we are simply conversing the relationships of asian tourists with the culture which they are visiting.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

^lol  I was just about to say we were getting off topic

... I sorta like my 8 year old neighbor...
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Sir Dino

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 17, 2012, 04:18:25 PM... I sorta like my 8 year old neighbor...
<Aamir refrians from any comment on what read in the above comment> ... </Aamir refrains from any comment on what he read in the above comment>

Dude

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 17, 2012, 04:18:25 PM... I sorta like my 8 year old neighbor...
Pedobear approves.

Sir Dino

^ *exactly what Aamir did not want to say, but thanks Dude for pointing that out

Raymondbl

No, it's not pedophilia, it's just she's cute and pretty, and my feelings aren't the romantic type. Do ya get what I mean? :\

Raymondbl

I just feel that she's really cute and I should protect her/make her happy.  Brotherly/protective feelings? 

Sir Dino

....Sure, I guess so. If you don't want anyone to bother her (including yourself), it's not making you PB. :)

spitllama

*cough*

One of my friends just asked a girl out by saying "Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice that you have a very good hip structure for birthing children, would you like to go on a date?"

Obviously, she said yes.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012