News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 18, 2012, 01:03:26 PMI have, and I'm great at reading people, doesn't make for a good relationship on its own at the end of the day.

This is true ;P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

I'd say I'm fairly good at reading people too.  It's great for picking someone for a relationship. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

fingerz

Very true. I have a horrible habit of toying with people who have an interest. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

insaneintherain

Quote from: Maestro Aamir on May 18, 2012, 01:00:47 PMI wonder if UGC has an relationships... xD
That made me LOL surprisingly hard.

DrP

Something huge may have changed...

I'll let you guys know if it did!

Ruto

I'm still the same oblivious person...Doesn't look like that will change anytime soon xD

So can anyone tell me if it's some weird psychological thing?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fingerz

Hahahaha! No, it's to do with reading emotions. I'm (usually) very good at reading people's body language and most of the time I can pick up the subtle hints. It's a skill, that's all. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Actually it's usually fairly blatantly obvious when someone wants to go out with you, it's a matter of acting.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Really? I usually realize things like that too late (like years too late sometimes-.-)...but I'm not so clueless about other things xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ruto on May 24, 2012, 07:04:33 PMReally? I usually realize things like that too late (like years too late sometimes-.-)...but I'm not so clueless about other things xD
O_O yeah.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

^Has happened to me. Actually, I knew she was totally in to me(Dropping "subtle" hints like, "I love you," and scooting extra close to me) But I wimped out, and lost my chance. Oh me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 24, 2012, 07:18:47 PMDropping subtle hints like, "I love you,"

Okay...so, um. Am I the only one whose definition of "subtle" doesn't exactly fit here?

Nebbles

Yeah, that's really not subtle.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Keep forgetting sarcasm does not work on internet. should fix that

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Oh.

Let me just recalibrate my sarcasm radar. *beep*

Guess the damn thing was broken again.