News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Sheikah was slyly making a joke about Americans' knowledge of the metric system.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

I so AMERICAN I didn't even realize he used the word metric in that sentence until fingerz pointed it out

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

I love metric units! They actually make sense!

I don't get why Aussie Nintendo doesn't change Pokemon height/weight back to metric units like the Japanese games... What the hell is 9 lbs and 3 foot 7??? :(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Quote from: fingerz on May 30, 2012, 02:47:50 PMWhat the hell is 9 lbs and 3 foot 7??? :(

he he he, I know what those are!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

That's why I love playing the Japanese games and reading 1.75 m and 128 kg. Makes so much more sense... :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Not to us. XD because we have nothing to compare that to to realize how much that actually is.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Ohh well it's not like the Pokemon weights make much sense :P Even if Wailord was filled with air, it wouldn't weigh 877lb being 47 ft tall...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: fingerz on May 30, 2012, 02:47:50 PMI love metric units! They actually make sense!

I don't get why Aussie Nintendo doesn't change Pokemon height/weight back to metric units like the Japanese games... What the hell is 9 lbs and 3 foot 7??? :(
To go to kg, divide lbs by 2.2

To go from feet to meters is harder: take the amount of feet, multiply by 12. Then add to the inches next to the 7. THEN multiply by 2.54 and then you're in centimeters

I hate our measurements system.

Mashi

Couldn't you just multiply by 3.2 for feet to meters?

EDIT: Oh, inches. Fractions are your friends!

EFitTrainr

Girls seem to dislike me.
I like food.

SlowPokemon

Haha girls like me usually (not usually in a romantic way) but it's totally my fault I'm not in a relationship.

EFitTrainr

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 30, 2012, 05:11:18 PMHaha girls like me usually (not usually in a romantic way) but it's totally my fault I'm not in a relationship.
I have tons of friends who are girls. Just none who would actually go out with me.
I like food.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: shadowkirby on May 30, 2012, 05:14:22 PMI have tons of friends who are girls. Just none who would actually go out with me.

^here we go. That's pretty much me.

Ruto

Quote from: shadowkirby on May 30, 2012, 05:14:22 PMI have tons of friends who are girls. Just none who would actually go out with me.

Kind of the same here, but in reverse -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

^Proof that being friend zoned isn't gender-specific! D:

Actually for me it's the fear that the attempt of asking will just mess up a potential friendship. :/
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]