News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

fingerz

^Very true. I don't see anyone in my friendship group like that anymore though.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Raymondbl

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 30, 2012, 08:32:35 PMActually for me it's the fear that the attempt of asking will just mess up a potential friendship. :/

I would ask her out.  If they ruin the friendship because of that then she's not very smart. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

KefkaticFanatic

It's most definitely not that simple.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

^what Kefka said

That annoying guy from school messaged me again, asking me how I was and whether I was in HK (I think? Weird grammar)...I think I know where this is going, but I don't know what to say...HELP!!!

I'm not really interested in any of this business right now -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

What is HK?

If he tries to take things further than you want them to go(like, say, being friends) then just be all Nawthx kbai. Be dismissive, but don't be rude or mean while doing it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

HK = Hong Kong

It's the same guy that was annoying me during the field trip, the one who kept whining to me about how to do this assignment that he was too lazy to do himself (his own words) and how he thinks I should go shopping, be more feminine and dress better -.-

Bring friends seem to be pushing it right now -.-

KefkaticFanatic

why do you allow him to correspond with you

me irl
[close]

Roz~

^this
You should just tell him he's annoying imho.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Ruto on June 02, 2012, 07:50:54 AMBring friends seem to be pushing it right now -.-
Quite. After that little description of him, forget politeness and just tell him to gtfo. Also, what form of trickery allowed him to get your number in the first place?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

He emailed me actually...he might have tried calling while I was away, but I wouldn't pick up in any case. I just don't have the time/energy for this sorta thing.

insaneintherain

Just went through a breakup, but then arranged "Still Alive" and it made me feel all happy inside, squashing the remains of love. MWAHAHA  8)

SlowPokemon

Sorry to hear that. Go find and listen to "A Dark Knight" from The Dark Knight soundtrack. It will totally make sense with what you're feeling. Also no cheating, listen to all 16 minutes. It's the most beautiful thing ever and will enhance your feelings on the situation.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

insaneintherain

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 04, 2012, 06:59:46 PMSorry to hear that. Go find and listen to "A Dark Knight" from The Dark Knight soundtrack. It will totally make sense with what you're feeling. Also no cheating, listen to all 16 minutes. It's the most beautiful thing ever and will enhance your feelings on the situation.
Don't be sorry, it was actually a good thing. I realized I was in love with the "old her", not the "current her". It's a thing I often slip in to.