News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Because hatred still show that you care about the other person, and have strong feelings for him/her. Indifference/apathy doesn't entail that. The biggest heartbreak isn't "I hate you," it's "I love you, but I'm not in love with you."
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Everyone is so philosophical about this.

I guess most of the stuff I know was from listening to a friend talk about marriage for like 8 months. Lol I'm such a noob. And selfish apparently -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

You're all frivolous.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Mashi

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 02, 2012, 11:55:29 AMWho's the lucky girl?  :D

Her name is Juulia, and she has broken my record in Tetris. :P
I met her by the most romantic way ever. Actually, that story was my first post in NSM. I'm now here in Estonia with her. :D
We have soon been together for 2 months. It's funny, first it was fun but then it got serious. I've never been in a relationship that has lasted over 3 months. :P
She isn't so into music or video games as me, but she's just wonderful. <3 I hope that this relationship works!

PS: I've never got dumped. 8)

ETFROXX

I've never been the dumper, even if I can tell a relationship isn't working I wait for them to dump me because I'd rather be the one getting hurt by being dumped than hurting them by dumping them.

...Yeah.

SlowPokemon

That's a bad mindset. Really, really bad.

ETFROXX

universe-X

^Just saying, if the relationship isn't working out well, you should love yourself enough to not have to deal with pain when you don't have to and to know when to let something like that go ;x

SlowPokemon

Take everything I say with a grain of salt seeing as I've never actually been in a relationship :P just seems bad to wait for the other person to dump you when you're in a bad relationship :-\

MaestroUGC

If you are in a bad relationship at no point should you think to yourself "I'll wait until they feel the same."

If that day never comes, you've convinced yourself to stick around against your own happiness. Or that day could come, but you've had a change of heart, making the break-up more harmful. If you ever feel that there's nothing keeping you two together, then there's no reason for you to stick it out, odds are they feel the same way. Otherwise the break-up will be far messier than if you wait, because not only will feelings be hurt, but you both will have lost time to both get over it and move on.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

fingerz

Quote from: Ruto on August 02, 2012, 11:02:30 PMEveryone is so philosophical about this.

I guess most of the stuff I know was from listening to a friend talk about marriage for like 8 months. Lol I'm such a noob. And selfish apparently -.-
What! You're advice works a gem! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

ETFROXX

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 03, 2012, 07:03:31 PMIf you are in a bad relationship at no point should you think to yourself "I'll wait until they feel the same."

If that day never comes, you've convinced yourself to stick around against your own happiness. Or that day could come, but you've had a change of heart, making the break-up more harmful. If you ever feel that there's nothing keeping you two together, then there's no reason for you to stick it out, odds are they feel the same way. Otherwise the break-up will be far messier than if you wait, because not only will feelings be hurt, but you both will have lost time to both get over it and move on.

I never said how I've done it is a good way.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 03, 2012, 06:39:19 PMI've never been the dumper, even if I can tell a relationship isn't working I wait for them to dump me because I'd rather be the one getting hurt by being dumped than hurting them by dumping them.

...Yeah.

I dump people if I see that this relationship won't work. I don't want to be in a relationship if I don't want to.